news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Another new Wu Block Track ("Flash Back")

Sheek & Ghost take it back real old school steez with this one.. i have a feeling most of the leaks we've been getting are not album tracks but freestyles and street singles to promote the album whcih i bet will be IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE.. i believe the first song that was simpy called "Wu Block" produced by RZA will be on the album though:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n873auw56kqwhd8

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

ghost and sheek are showing the formula to get fans excited for a project

what do y'all think is sheek's best work?

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post

I have a feeling it could be this, i think Louch is one of the most "ehhh" MC's of all-time. I don't think he's bad... it's just that nothing really jumps out at you too much.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post

Best Albums in order:
After Taxes
Walk Wit Me
SilverBack Gorilla
Donnie G
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

fly shit, fly shit

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

thx hollow, i been meaning to check his shit out and the rest of the lox more thoroughly

RIP
Old 03-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #7
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just to save you time
Styles p:
gangster & gentlemen
super gangster
Master of ceremonies
time is money

Jadakiss:
Kiss the game goodbye
Last Kiss
Kiss of Death

Lox:
We Are The streets
money power respect
Old 03-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #8
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghostface is the illest alive along with KOOL G...

ghostface is killing shit......

all these rappers suck now and starks is sonning everyone..........

im really looking forward to wu block LP i think its gonna be fire everything ghost done with sheek is flames........... all these songs are crazy they should release all these cuts as a mixtape if they arent on the LP...

sheeks walk wit me still gets burn sheek is one of the most disrespectful rappers of all time he insults the entire world on every album he kills shit as long as the beats are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when is the release date?!!?!?!?!?!?!

LP is highly anticipated...
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds good, it's simple but effective. I like how Ghost keeps the raw sound of spitting over loops and breaks around from album to album, from Stroke of Death, Flowers, The Drummer to this one with Sheek.

Hearing this demonstrates to me how too many people today are following after Kanye, Drake Wayne etc. in trying to make the most elaborate songs possible while straying away from the raw essence of Hip Hop.
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #10
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

kinda off topic .... but jadakiss' kiss tha game goodbye is def a classic in my eyes...every bar kiss spits is a flamer and every joint bangs
Old 03-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #11
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

some info:

http://www.sohh.com/2012/03/sheek_lo..._wu-block.html
Old 03-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #12
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Hopefully these tracks arent leaks from the album son!

Cuz when I listen to the album its gotta be all fresh.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
Hollow Dartz

Where is Ghost getting this energy??? damn!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #14
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

thx hollow and corky for the info

this album is a must cop

gonna be on heavy rotation this summer while l's and bongs are on heavy rotation

RIP