news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jay-Z Shelving Jay Electronica Album For Lack of Singles

Last week, Jay Electronica tweeted that his album was completely done and had already been handed in to his label, Roc Nation. Well, according to Questlove of the Roots, Roc Nation boss Jay-Z doesn’t feel the album is complete because it “has no singles on it.”

“Jay, Shawn Carter, has the record and listens to it constantly and says it’s his favorite record of 2012. It has no singles on it though, but it’s his favorite record,” Quest explains.

Questlove also revealed that he’s been in rehearsals with Jay-Z and witnessed him having to go over his lyrics over and over again.

“Oh yeah, he needs his lyrics printed out…Well, cause Tariq told me that an MC can only really truly hold like maybe 30 songs in his head,” said Questlove.

you can listen to the Questlove interview...

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/03...ctronica-album
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

lol so jay loves the album but doesnt think a cler radio single with compromise it?? hmm i feel rash judgements commencing
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:50 AM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

RiP Electronica

He's about to go from New Balance commercials, to New Balance floor salesman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not surprised at all.

I knew Jay-Z was gonna fuck this guy over.

Shawn Carter is such a bitch.

Shelve everybody so nobody outshines ya, huh?

Insecure sissy ass faggot.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pretty wack

not the biggest Jay Electronica fan but i woulda checked this joint out.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

what is questlove jiggamans press secretary!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i already told yall on this site i think jay-z signed jay electronica just to shelve him...

throw him some money and freeze him like a TV dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when youre a bum gettting a check from jay-z to do nothing isnt a bad career option...

youre also seeing why jay-z FAILED as the head of def jam....

he put EVERY established artist on the back burner and put all resources into his new signings... redman methodman dmx all still had mileage and they got pushed aside for rihanna rick ross and young jeezy...

when you really look at jay-z youll realize he always advances on the back of someone else...

ditched jaz... got with dame and biggs... ditched dame and biggs... got the def jam seat... look what happens to the ppl he leaves in the dust... dame is broke and biggs is getting locked... jay-z is sitting with bloomberg...

the same jay-z that had to push his single IN MY LIFETIME independently after getting turned down by every major in the game AFTER sending champagne/pretty pleases is now telling his artists he cant drop their albums without hit reeeekkkkkkiiiiiiddddddssss....

SHIT IS NOT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ j.cole too... that kid may the be the blandest, most vanilla, major label rapper ever... theres a guy that would have 0 fans wihtout the jay-z cosign... whenever jay-z says its over for that kid, its over... just how jay likes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
LOL

what is questlove jiggamans press secretary!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i already told yall on this site i think jay-z signed jay electronica just to shelve him...

throw him some money and freeze him like a TV dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when youre a bum gettting a check from jay-z to do nothing isnt a bad career option...

youre also seeing why jay-z FAILED as the head of def jam....

he put EVERY established artist on the back burner and put all resources into his new signings... redman methodman dmx all still had mileage and they got pushed aside for rihanna rick ross and young jeezy...

when you really look at jay-z youll realize he always advances on the back of someone else...

ditched jaz... got with dame and biggs... ditched dame and biggs... got the def jam seat... look what happens to the ppl he leaves in the dust... dame is broke and biggs is getting locked... jay-z is sitting with bloomberg...

the same jay-z that had to push his single IN MY LIFETIME independently after getting turned down by every major in the game AFTER sending champagne/pretty pleases is now telling his artists he cant drop their albums without hit reeeekkkkkkiiiiiiddddddssss....

SHIT IS NOT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ j.cole too... that kid may the be the blandest, most vanilla, major label rapper ever... theres a guy that would have 0 fans wihtout the jay-z cosign... whenever jay-z says its over for that kid, its over... just how jay likes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cole has one of the biggest stanbases since eminem.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jat elec = jayz new ghostwriter

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

why am i NOT surprised.......
Old 03-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #10
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

fuck jay z

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #11
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

fuck singles
Old 03-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fact that jigga said this shit proves two things to me.

1. s dot carter has forgotten what its like to be a hip hop artist.

and 2. the fact the he said this about electronicas album makes me think it may actually be dope. i hope he gets pissed and leaks it for free.

more truth from brother angry! as well. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #13
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Last week, Jay Electronica tweeted that his album was completely done and had already been handed in to his label, Roc Nation. Well, according to Questlove of the Roots, Roc Nation boss Jay-Z doesn’t feel the album is complete because it “has no singles on it.”

“Jay, Shawn Carter, has the record and listens to it constantly and says it’s his favorite record of 2012. It has no singles on it though, but it’s his favorite record,” Quest explains.

Questlove also revealed that he’s been in rehearsals with Jay-Z and witnessed him having to go over his lyrics over and over again.

“Oh yeah, he needs his lyrics printed out…Well, cause Tariq told me that an MC can only really truly hold like maybe 30 songs in his head,” said Questlove.

you can listen to the Questlove interview...

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/03...ctronica-album

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
theres a guy that would have 0 fans wihtout the jay-z cosign...

NOPE J COLES MIXTAPES>> HIS ALBUM

P.S. JAY-Z DID THAT FOR REVENGE ON JAY ELECTRONICA AND BENZINO DISSIN HIS ILLUMINATI

PLUS JAY ELECs FIRST SINGLE AFTER SIGNING WIT JAY WAS TOO DEEP FOR YOU SHEEP AND EVEN DISSED ILLUMINTi

My view is aerial
Your crew inferior
My crew imperial
Mc Killers
Milk & Serial
Get it?
Forget it.
You'll still be connecting the dots with smoking holes in your fitted
Those that got it be all at the shows throwing fits
The light from the dynasty sign froze all of the critics and nary a soul got on they frog toes ribbit

Shhh...
Was the night before the coming
Sugar plum candy coated lines for the dummies
Decoded hieroglyphics in the shrines for the mummies
We ain't illuminati but out eye is on the money

My minds on the scripture
It's beautiful, i see every line on the picture
So when the leaves Russel and the cock Crowes winter just know that the Black Gods mingled a bit
Then the fingers got pricked
Then the single got picked
Man I'm living out my brain I don't dream about shit.
If I say dream, I mean Dream, Fresh not Hampton
I got a date with destiny I'm definitely not cancelling

Romancing
The Stone
The Roc
The Throne
The Elegant Celebration sent tremors through every nation
The Stars aligned like cars at grand central station

Elevation
Yours Truly,
My duty in obligation: The newly appointed ruler who moved with no observation like W.D.
Say my name on a record, W.W.III
I'll put you niggas in a box like the WB
Here's a footnote on the Blueprint
Whoms fucking with We?
Yeah
Bad grammar
Widescreen panorama
Paranormal activity seen in the camera

So if you want that turmoil
I'll twitter facebook YouTube worldstar you
Rap radar nah right 2dopeboy you
Your plans is foiled
Your guns is borrowed
We living in tomorrow
A tissue for your sorrows

^ TRY TO DECIPHER THESE LYRICS^

FROM A REAL ARTIST THAT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING INSTEAD OF MAKING UP THE MEANING OF LYRICS FROM BASEHEADS LIKE WARCLOUD THAT DONT MEAN SHiT U DUMB DEAF & BLIND CRACKERs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Typos and misuse of words^^

FIX YOUR TRANSCRIBED LYRICS RETARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote