news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

awful. this album could be a classic. he should just leak it, fuck jay-z. jay electronica was NEVER gonna have a radio single, why even sign him in the first place?

fuck it just get rihanna in the studio to lay down a hook on one of the already made songs, instant smash hit then they can release the shit already.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #17
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i thought jay elec got some commercial traction (some) with exhibit c, back in 2010 or 09... sheesh
THUGNIFICENT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Typos and misuse of words^^

FIX YOUR TRANSCRIBED LYRICS RETARD

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #19
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jay Elec is connecting with M.I.A. to record a track together, but not sure if it's for this album. anyway, the dude doesn't need a radio hit to sell records, just release it
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:16 AM   #20
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post

fuck it just get rihanna in the studio to lay down a hook on one of the already made songs, instant smash hit then they can release the shit already.
Yeah, same thing crossed my mind ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #21
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not really surprise
Old 03-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #22
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

rihanna aint ready to sing about the nation of gods and earths lol.. she's not built for that blue raspberry life
Old 03-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #23
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah but MIA is right?!?!!?!?!

its all on jay electronica man he was flirting with signing with diddy too wasnt he!?!?!?!?!?!

theres certain expectations that come with deals like that...

jay-z signed a 360 deal with roc nation...

they fronted dude A TON of cash....

hes looking to get that back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really look into that roc nation situation...

theres a reason jay stays on the road...

hes got a lot of other shit goin on and hes on the road all year....

jay electronica fucking sucks live BTW... got no records...

niggas hyped up that garbage tape over the eternal sunshine soundtrack...

what a random piece of shit project that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 song a year and a shelved album and eternal internet gas...

somewhere hitman is mad as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #24
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
yeah but MIA is right?!?!!?!?!
i meant m.i.a. my bad
Old 03-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #25
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought a capitalist whore like jay-z would rush to release this thing, but I was wrong. it'll come out no matter what, but the camel needs a radio-friendly track first, so jay elec is just going to have to bend over and give him one
Old 03-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #26
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And when the album flops people will blame Jay-Z because there was no promotion...
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

JAY Z sucks fuck him and his bullshit.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #28
theheavens
Banned

Jay Elec's twitter: "My Album will be coming soon. It's currently with a Jedi Master. He's tweaking the medicloreans. I wish I could tell you who. I promise."

Jay Z is no Jedi Master, he's Darth Sidious, so it can't be him
Old 04-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #29
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahahahaha.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #30
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Jay Elec's twitter: "My Album will be coming soon. It's currently with a Jedi Master. He's tweaking the medicloreans. I wish I could tell you who. I promise."

Jay Z is no Jedi Master, he's Darth Sidious, so it can't be him
lmaoo

prolly just blaze, right?

hopefully its not puff's jar jar binks ass self