news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default No ones worthy as king! Official video

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Props on this vid this track is actually one of my favorites. I actually bump this when im driving to work in my charger you can see me zoom passed everyone while this is playing
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Thats wassup my nigga...this came out hot to def. Nasty for leftover footage.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

dope.

how often you guys write? how many verses you get off a day? i write one probably every other day or i'll just write 4 - 8 bars. do you guys have jobs apart from rappin?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
dope.

how often you guys write? how many verses you get off a day? i write one probably every other day or i'll just write 4 - 8 bars. do you guys have jobs apart from rappin?
Lmao , Ima tell you the secret sosa I have an underground lab where we train PCP . We force them to listen to hip hop 24hrs a day and sniff beats . After that Pcp Drop Albums every hour . Ima be Honest with you They Are Not Human They Are Super Humuniod MC's from a Planet far far away
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahahhahaha^

me im constantly writing bars

most of my songs consists of bars and chunks of verses that i write here n there

unless im writing to a specific track for a collaboration or some thing..

also the beats
great beats will draw verses out of me like wild river waters.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-19-2012, 04:18 AM   #7
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't stop the madness !
I love this track, that's one of my favorite too.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope video for left over footage

yall shoulda just made one video, and had it fade into the other.

oh and @ Sosa, i write when inspired. never force a verse on to paper, but im constantly droppin lines in my head. freestyling while doing whatever, just to stay sharp

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

werd up i do that too,
i mean i got that whole street shit hustly rap n stories on lock being i lived thuu all that shit ya favorite rappers rappers rap about, so i try and stay away from that which has been played out

so to me its rly more of a challenge to write n spit on sum
JehovAllah Daprophett steez
or a Violator steez
which is y i created my self those aliases

i been skampoe the hood nigga
bitch ass niggaz took my life's stories and made dem commercial

but the shit always leaks into my rhymes here n there for its whut i know from personall experience, not talkin abt whut my frinds done seen n heard about like KillBot n shit...

thanx all for peepin the videos n chekin for PCP MUSIC

got way more ventures in the werks stay keep ya eyes peeled
PEACE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^rep owed for these wise wordz.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Good Looks Jigsama

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
werd up i do that too,
i mean i got that whole street shit hustly rap n stories on lock being i lived thuu all that shit ya favorite rappers rappers rap about, so i try and stay away from that which has been played out

so to me its rly more of a challenge to write n spit on sum
JehovAllah Daprophett steez
or a Violator steez
which is y i created my self those aliases

i been skampoe the hood nigga
bitch ass niggaz took my life's stories and made dem commercial

but the shit always leaks into my rhymes here n there for its whut i know from personall experience, not talkin abt whut my frinds done seen n heard about like KillBot n shit...

thanx all for peepin the videos n chekin for PCP MUSIC

got way more ventures in the werks stay keep ya eyes peeled
PEACE
this is what bothers me about some peoples rhymes, its like "cmon, really? you aint livin like that" but like with Skampoes rhymes, it comes off way too natural to be anything but just being himself, and there are others

BDZ always been on a mystic tip and thats what you get. menes is more abstract and im more a realist but all in the same vein. like PCP as well, way i see Skampoe got the more abstract approach (like JehovAllah steez) and Jig keeps it more realistic

just stay true to yourself as an emcee when writing. never force a rhyme, or shit comes off played out.

sorry for taking up space in the thread but i was thinkin while checkin the thread again loll

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

werd

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #14
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props yo !

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #15
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Peeeeace my nigga!