news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #31
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
yo i got like 13 xanax from my wifes friend
xanax 5's she said
i dunno abt pills
r they good?
i love em but they are to respected, for sure. i'm guessing a "5" is actually a .5 milligram?? a xanax bar is 2mgs do i'd say take 3-4 at most and wait more like 2 hours. xannies are crazy cause you can take em and think that they've wore off, so you you take a couple more and then...BOOM...the cumalative effect kicks your ass. btw - i just got a rx for 30mgs/month
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
last night was ciroc and pink snapple.
Dude, are these types of self-ethers calculated?

I think they have to be, there's no way you're this oblivious.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Smh

Just imaging this Sosa kid prancing around with a bottle of pink snapple and lip syncing to Drake's latest single

The fuck is wrong with you ppl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #34
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Smh

Just imaging this Sosa kid prancing around with a bottle of pink snapple and lip syncing to Drake's latest single

ahahahahahah

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #35
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's not really a mental image I'd like to have in mah brain.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #36
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had alcohol for the first time last weekend. I was a little drunk. I went to the club and shit and I had a blast. I have missed out on so much in life. I'm going to go out every weekend and live it up. Why haven't I done this before?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #37
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

You'd better watch out, a lot of times people who abstained from drinking until they get older end up worse alchies than scumbags like me who started young.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #38
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I had alcohol for the first time last weekend. I was a little drunk. I went to the club and shit and I had a blast. I have missed out on so much in life. I'm going to go out every weekend and live it up. Why haven't I done this before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
You'd better watch out, a lot of times people who abstained from drinking until they get older end up worse alchies than scumbags like me who started young.
this... also how did you not try alcohol until you turned 25?
Quote:
Smh

rofl... in his defense pink snapple is pretty good.. never mixed it with alcohol though.

Quote:
yea you look like quite the "nigga" smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothy Fitzpatrick View Post
How like, fucking muscly do you guys feel after fucking drinking!!

This dude said "After I come off a hard one, I start getting those fucked up withdrawal symptoms"

hahahaha. i never understood why people pretend to be black on forums/or when non black ppl say nigga all the time.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #39
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
i was asking myself the same question about you.
next time im in the D we gonna hang out for real this time. we gonna get drunk and meet some hoes and get revenge, via gorilla dickin, on them for all the years of them dissin you.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #40
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa
lmao @ tectus

this is what ive been trying to tell you bro while you called us alchololics and drug addicts

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #41
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i was asking myself the same question about you.
next time im in the D we gonna hang out for real this time. we gonna get drunk and meet some hoes and get revenge, via gorilla dickin, on them for all the years of them dissin you.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #42
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmao @ tectus

this is what ive been trying to tell you bro while you called us alchololics and drug addicts
Nothing wrong with drinking socially

I just hope the kid doesnt get hooked on fruity ciroc Vagina drinks and young money beats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #43
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

somebody pass Tectrus the joint now...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #44
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TECTrUS IS SLOWLY BECOMING HOOD FAMOUS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:22 PM   #45
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whoa!

Never new this about Tec.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote