news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No Said Date
Beneath the Surface
Immobilarity
4:21
Nigga Please
Bulletproof Wallets
Apollo Kids
Golden Arms

all these are high quality albums and are rarely talked about. i think Hollow Dartz made a thread about Wu albums from 2001-07 or some shit, it made me realize that there are a lot of quality albums from the Wu in that period.

i think most are to ready and set to compare new albums to there old ones. understandable but its only gonna leave you disappointed

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #17
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Yeah I like the 421 pick. Album came as a shocker since Tical 0 was so bad and I wasnt expecting much. 421 was def Meth's comeback album and he kept his hot streak going with 8D. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #18
GoodFella_BadGuy

GoodFella_BadGuy grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to GoodFella_BadGuy Send a message via MSN to GoodFella_BadGuy

I'm goin with No Said Date
"When it come to this ish here/y'all about to sit there/soon to rock thaat robe, crouched in a big chair/studded up crown with 40-below wrist wear/prove y'all clowns couldn't uf wit the flow, this here"
GoodFella_BadGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #19
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Tical 2000. Get rid of the skits when you throw this album on your ipod. Shit goes hard. True Master & 4th Supplied heat. Meth is spitting at his peak.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #20
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

claaa's version of bulletproof wallets is pretty ill as well

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #21
biggorfries
SLIMEY SAVAGE

biggorfries shaolin monk

Definetly The Movement by Inspectah Deck.

Don't why nobody likes this album around here. Yes it had some weak commercial attempts and the album doesnt have a real theme/concept to it, but overall the production is tight and Deck is on fire! I like it better than Uncontrolled Substance. And its 10x better than Manifesto, which was weak to say the least, mainly due to production and Deck's declining capability to rap well (he started losing his clear voice and sick flow after The movement, around 2004). So I consider the movement the last LP of Deck in his prime.

Bangers on the movement: City High, The Movement, Who got, framed, vendetta (!!!), Big city etc
biggorfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:55 AM   #23
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Deck's declining capability to rap well (he started losing his clear voice and sick flow after The movement, around 2004)."

Although somewhat true, you really need to listen to The Champion for his vocal clarity & clever use of words
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:25 AM   #24
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Tical 2000. Get rid of the skits when you throw this album on your ipod. Shit goes hard. True Master & 4th Supplied heat. Meth is spitting at his peak.
Agree 100%, it really is a masterpiece once you drop the silliness.

Add Beneath the Surface as well. GZA is still at his peak on this album and it only gets overlooked because it's following one of the 10 greatest Hip-Hop LP's of all time.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:59 AM   #25
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
No Said Date
Beneath the Surface
Immobilarity
4:21
Nigga Please
Bulletproof Wallets
Apollo Kids
Golden Arms
Beneath The Surface was slightly above average.
Immobilarity was forgettable.
421 was good.
Nigga Please was good
Bulletproof Wallets was good, and with the right tracklist, would've been great.
Apollo Kids was very good.
Golden Arms was average.

Meh.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #26
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

T2000 is in the car right now. Such a slept on album. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:12 AM   #27
airmax
Banned

airmax Village Idiot

buddha monk - the prophecy' got sum classic material on it -

plus got one of da dopist album cases i seen.

Last edited by airmax; 03-21-2012 at 05:14 AM.
airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:08 PM   #28
biggorfries
SLIMEY SAVAGE

biggorfries shaolin monk

Jin, Deck delivered on the Champion... exception to the norm though.
biggorfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #29
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Cappa. The Struggle
Old 03-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #30
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

The Yin and Yang was fire but yo Cap's new album is serious heat!

oh and Lex Diamond Story....that album is PURE FIRE!

Last edited by buckshotstheone; 03-22-2012 at 10:46 PM.
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote