news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury
Default Nardwuar Vs A$AP Rocky

Old 03-20-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

yeah this was nice! they got that odd future type humor going on though, i dont fuck with that shit! gets real annoying!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THESE GUYS ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE ODD FUTURE FAGGITS CAUSE THEY SHOW THE ELDER EMCEES LIKE MCGRUFF BLACKMOON N DAS EFX RESPECt, CAUSE THEY LIVE IN HARLEM AND WOULD GET APPROACHED BY REAL NIGGAZ UNLIKE SUBURBEAN SKATEBROADING FAGIItS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
THESE GUYS ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE ODD FUTURE FAGGITS CAUSE THEY SHOW THE ELDER EMCEES LIKE MCGRUFF BLACKMOON N DAS EFX RESPECt, CAUSE THEY LIVE IN HARLEM AND WOULD GET APPROACHED BY REAL NIGGAZ UNLIKE SUBURBEAN SKATEBROADING FAGIItS
Thats funny, cuz in thread i made about them getting beer cans thrown at them by hipsters, you can clearly see someone in asap's entourage waving a skateboard @ the crowd all angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

liveloveasap was dope though, no depth to it, just ignorant 90s style shit.

rocky has an album coming in july.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #6
skeem
85 %er

skeem shaolin monk

that was cool!
skeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Thats funny, cuz in thread i made about them getting beer cans thrown at them by hipsters, you can clearly see someone in asap's entourage waving a skateboard @ the crowd all angry
I seen that dumbass thread. Its full of bitter backpackers hating aimlessly for no reason. Same ppl shitting on ASAP for that would be big upping the fight going on and on about how gully the action was if it was their favorite rapper. These nigs from Big Ls hood and respect their elders, a lotta them from the projects. I seen them at a could uptown parties when they were nobodies and a couple of them used to run with some wild niggas. Rocky used to sell crack and his brother was a known wild nigga until he got murdered. I don't even care to defend these nigs for the purpose of music, its not even about that. I'm speaking out against the dumbass mentality around here I see from a bunch of washed up wanna be euros aussies and suburbanites who have nothing better to do than politic about lifestyles and neighborhoods they sound nothing about.

Heres a few things anybody whos spent more than 5mins in any NYC or Boston hood can tell you.

1. You wont find any thugs with backpacker music preferences

2. Every hood has a local group of black and/or latino kids who skateboard

3. This isn't the crack epidemic, crime is still real, but these days you go to QB, stapleton, projects in bedstuy and harlem, and see whites and asians strolling through casually in flip-flops and raybans by day and at night its fairly quiet. Shit is poppin off for sure but its changed since the 90s and its not the same as your favorite 90s hood flick or posse cut rap video.

4. Speaking generally, horrorcore is considered corny as fuck
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ shut up FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your boy ASAP is a certified GAY RAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASAP used to sell crack!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

BHAHWBHBWHABHABAHABAHHAHAHABABHAHBAHWHWHAHAHAHAH

its unbelievable the shit that gets popular now...

this nigga is a SWISHA HOUSE reject making wack shit outta NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally good at NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like how a weak turkey neck white kid faggot with a wack craig mack joint in his sig is gonna sit up here and shit on ppl here for not liking ASAP COCKPLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ acting like street niggas are into ASAP

LOL BWHBHBHBWHBAHBAHBAHAB

maybe street niggas that rock purses sellin ass to closet undercovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ anybody still using the term BACKPACKER

raps full of FUDGEPACKERS now!!!!!!!!!!!

BACKPACKERS >>>> FUDGEPACKERS

paul wall >>> asap rocky

100% serious 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
I seen that dumbass thread. Its full of bitter backpackers hating aimlessly for no reason. Same ppl shitting on ASAP for that would be big upping the fight going on and on about how gully the action was if it was their favorite rapper. These nigs from Big Ls hood and respect their elders, a lotta them from the projects. I seen them at a could uptown parties when they were nobodies and a couple of them used to run with some wild niggas. Rocky used to sell crack and his brother was a known wild nigga until he got murdered. I don't even care to defend these nigs for the purpose of music, its not even about that. I'm speaking out against the dumbass mentality around here I see from a bunch of washed up wanna be euros aussies and suburbanites who have nothing better to do than politic about lifestyles and neighborhoods they sound nothing about.

Heres a few things anybody whos spent more than 5mins in any NYC or Boston hood can tell you.

3. This isn't the crack epidemic, crime is still real, but these days you go to QB, stapleton, projects in bedstuy and harlem, and see whites and asians strolling through casually in flip-flops and raybans by day and at night its fairly quiet. Shit is poppin off for sure but its changed since the 90s and its not the same as your favorite 90s hood flick or posse cut rap video.

best post in a while on the corp.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #10
KBOS

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
^^^ shut up FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your boy ASAP is a certified GAY RAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASAP used to sell crack!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

BHAHWBHBWHABHABAHABAHHAHAHABABHAHBAHWHWHAHAHAHAH

its unbelievable the shit that gets popular now...

this nigga is a SWISHA HOUSE reject making wack shit outta NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally good at NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like how a weak turkey neck white kid faggot with a wack craig mack joint in his sig is gonna sit up here and shit on ppl here for not liking ASAP COCKPLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ acting like street niggas are into ASAP

LOL BWHBHBHBWHBAHBAHBAHAB

maybe street niggas that rock purses sellin ass to closet undercovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ anybody still using the term BACKPACKER

raps full of FUDGEPACKERS now!!!!!!!!!!!

BACKPACKERS >>>> FUDGEPACKERS

paul wall >>> asap rocky

100% serious 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly man, I find your posts fucking hilarious. Shit is gold, you should be an entertainer. The big ghost blog is just a less ignorant rip off of your posts and look how successful that is.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

A$AP is in the same bucket as odd future dorks.

Music made viral by crack babies and white high school kids going through their teen angst stage

Mtv, VIACOM, etc are usually foaming at the mouth to ride the next wave of anything that's slightly trending so they can sell ad space and up-sell merchandise to the troves of crack babies that are star struck by the latest minstrel show.

Boston having hoods? We talking about poor irish whites in Charlestown?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #12
KBOS

Quote:
Boston having hoods? We talking about poor irish whites in Charlestown?
Are you trying to advertise how little you know about shit? Do you enjoy talking out of your ass? Opinions are fine, we shouldn't all the like the same thing. I am only pointing out that you are contributing to the ignorance and small minded thinking that takes up a lot of volume on this forum. I can't tell you not to have your own opinion, but the type of shit i've seen from you recently is either completely hypocritical or based on illusion rather than fact. This whole wu-corp sub-culture of earning brownie points by sounding ignorant as fuck and spending more time hating artists you don't like than talking about music you do like is wack as fuck. Most times i've dropped knowledge opposing this lame aspect of wu-corp nobody can manage to justify their bullshit, i've gotten positive feedback from those who recognize real and two things from the opposition. Those two things are more nonsense sprinkled throughout with childish insults and/or feeble attempts to change topic and avoid the undeniable shit pointed out.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE

Deep flowing oceans of butt hurt, because these candy pants blogosphere,flavor of the week artists are being torn to pieces.

KBOS will most likely spend the rest of his day writing essays and trying to derail or undermine our well-oiled hate machine.

Stop trying to make Boston sound dangerous. Ive been there plenty of times. It's "quaint".

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post

werd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Deep flowing oceans of butt hurt, because these candy pants blogosphere, flavor of the week artists are being torn to pieces.

KBOS will most likely spend the rest of his day writing essays and trying to derail or undermine our well-oiled hate machine.

Yup, I've noticed that same pattern by a small number of girl pants wearing hipster doofus types that get ultra defensive when they're mancrushes get bombed on.

They always attempt to use the same talking points and insults to no avail, while the users that offend their feminine sensibilities so much just keep it moivng and continue to mock wack shit.

You guys should start a user group with pink userename colors called "Tha Huggabuddies" and you can keep pushing your gay agenda in your own private bungalow.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote