news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #16
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Hating is just part of the natural ebb and flow of music discussion on any dumb ass message board. Deal with it pussies.

What's funny is when someone wants "the community" to exercise putting forth well thought-out, articulate, critiques & rants... In regards to ig'nant nursury rhyme raps, that come out the mouths of crack & limewire babies. Ha

Lets get dead serious about a genre thats currently on it's life-line + hooked up to an IV of this newwave failed-abortion-fetus-blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
I seen that dumbass thread. Its full of bitter backpackers hating aimlessly for no reason. Same ppl shitting on ASAP for that would be big upping the fight going on and on about how gully the action was if it was their favorite rapper. These nigs from Big Ls hood and respect their elders, a lotta them from the projects. I seen them at a could uptown parties when they were nobodies and a couple of them used to run with some wild niggas. Rocky used to sell crack and his brother was a known wild nigga until he got murdered. I don't even care to defend these nigs for the purpose of music, its not even about that. I'm speaking out against the dumbass mentality around here I see from a bunch of washed up wanna be euros aussies and suburbanites who have nothing better to do than politic about lifestyles and neighborhoods they sound nothing about.

Heres a few things anybody whos spent more than 5mins in any NYC or Boston hood can tell you.

1. You wont find any thugs with backpacker music preferences

2. Every hood has a local group of black and/or latino kids who skateboard

3. This isn't the crack epidemic, crime is still real, but these days you go to QB, stapleton, projects in bedstuy and harlem, and see whites and asians strolling through casually in flip-flops and raybans by day and at night its fairly quiet. Shit is poppin off for sure but its changed since the 90s and its not the same as your favorite 90s hood flick or posse cut rap video.

4. Speaking generally, horrorcore is considered corny as fuck
Kbos. Whatsup dude?

You really seem to care about "how hood these nigs are" or that these "nigs" sold crack or that they are "wild niggas".

It makes sense that you are a faggit who decides what music to listen to according to how "hood" he thinks the "nigs" are. lol you faggit.

what dosent makes sense, though, is why you are opening your emo ass mouth to talk about shit you know nothing about it?

I mean, look at this tender faggit

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahA nice picture dudeashahahahahahahah

His understanding of these "wild niggas" and "thugs" is still impeccable and his rants about what is acceptable and what is not in the hood should be viewed as accurate.

Keep acting like something youre not bro......

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #18
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Hating is just part of the natural ebb and flow of music discussion on any dumb ass message board. Deal with it pussies.

What's funny is when someone wants "the community" to exercise putting forth well thought-out, articulate, critiques & rants... In regards to ig'nant nursury rhyme raps, that come out the mouths of crack & limewire babies. Ha

Lets get dead serious about a genre thats currently on it's life-line + hooked up to an IV of this newwave failed-abortion-fetus-blood.
r.o.b. got you stuck off the realness (of that post).
r.o.b., angry & dan muh fukkin' conner droppin message board JEWELZ, son!!

and then brother food comes in with the vicious swinging sword chop.

GOT___DAMNNNNNN!!!! LOL

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IM CURRENTLY WATCHING A MOVIE ABOUT THE LIVES OF ANGRY,ROBBY, KBOS, AND MAIN MAN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
IM CURRENTLY WATCHING A MOVIE ABOUT THE LIVES OF ANGRY,ROBBY, KBOS, AND MAIN MAN

^GOT DUPED BY AN UNDER COVER BISEXUAL SKATEBOARD RAPPER

I'LL BE WATCHING THAT FLICK I MADE WITH YOUR LIL' SIS TONIGHT

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I DONT LIKE ASAP ROCkY IF THATS WHAT YOUR TRYIN TO SAY

Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall old ass niggaz talk about nursery rhymes like odb and eazy e were fucking lyrical geniuses... and the only reason some people in our generation our crack babies are cause yall muthafuckas were crackheads ! lmfaooo and honestly this day and age only ones coppin are older fiends and white kids ... yes robby like your college dorm room friends lining up for perc 30s and kolonzopam lmfaoo ... its cool tho thts how i get my m1 off so quick
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #23
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

You traced an email address that was used by several people in my family as a spam account and it lead you to the creators facebook. Thats fam tho, I put the kid on to wu-tang and we share music to this day. Its inevitable that lames will choose to clown regardless so its a mute point. Creepy as fuck to dig through someones facebook you never met for embarrassing photos. Homie got hit up about those privacy settings the second I saw this and at the end of the day there is no sweat off my back, but youve proven yourselves lames. I got nothing to be ashamed of, but a few people engaging in some childish shame in this very thread. No self respecting grown folks come online and do that shit. Continue to clown, I invite you. Like Jeru said, ya playin ya self.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE

Im not in college stinky. Try 4 yrs ago ..

and I don't have an affixation with overly-lyrical artists either

I don't always want or need a message in a song

Some of the best music in history is very simplistic

Some of the worst music in history has spawned out of an over-saturated market that was fueled by the rise of social networks on the web

Once every goober with a modem eventually figured out how to pirate recording software and hit up Guitar Center for liquidation sales..

this genre in particular took a nose dive

still plenty of talent out there, just hard to vet through all the bullshit

Can't really respect this generation of mush brain, tumblr-tickling fruits that spend more time trying to become internet memes than perfecting their art.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #25
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
Im not in college stinky. Try 4 yrs ago ..

and I don't have an affixation with overly-lyrical artists either

I don't always want or need a message in a song

Some of the best music in history is very simplistic

Some of the worst music in history has spawned out of an over-saturated market that was fueled by the rise of social networks on the web

Once every goober with a modem eventually figured out how to pirate recording software and hit up Guitar Center for liquidation sales..

this genre in particular took a nose dive

still plenty of talent out there, just hard to vet through all the bullshit

Can't really respect this generation of mush brain, tumblr-tickling fruits that spend more time trying to become internet memes than perfecting their art.
yea i agree with all this actually... i write diligently and try every style out so i can really get good at all angles of the genre ... just got pro tools the other day workin my ass off at this 9 to 5 and sellin every drug i can move too get more equipment .. i just need some full quality production tired of ripping and stealing beats from utube and all the free for download SC shit is maaaad generic.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 AM   #26
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
You traced an email address that was used by several people in my family as a spam account and it lead you to the creators facebook.
Food has a Masters in Backtracing devils

also

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #27
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

yea and how would they share one lol ? that would mean theyd have toshare a fb , youtube, twitter etc etc account too .. hmmmm maybe your just a frail white boy and got exposed ? and if this dude your family you prolly arent too far from dude and if anything your just a older frail white boy ... except you post on wu-corp
Old 03-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #28
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I mean, look at this tender faggit

Face = lost.

food for thought WINS.......FATALITY!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
yall old ass niggaz talk about nursery rhymes like odb and eazy e were fucking lyrical geniuses...
HE WAS

Old 03-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #30
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know if any of you were aware of this, but these have been getting passed out for the last 25 years.

apparently these are a lot more common than you might think, and they hold a lot of weight when shown to actual black people.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote