news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Why I say "fuck you" to the lot of youse

Because you sit here every day discussing these pissy little faggots who pose as rappers these days. Discuss their faggy little fake beefs and all that other pathetic gossip shit like anybody ought to give a shit.

But the thing that really gets me is that while you are doing this, almost none of you have ever even heard the greatest, rawest, hardest, most deranged, fucked up, brilliant hip hop album of all time, which is of course Ganksta NIP's 'South Park Psycho'.

Imagine that. Sitting on here discussing some bitchy little beef between 2 loser faggots when you haven't even heard that shit. Unforgivable.

Fuck you all.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FAGGiT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha!

is this guy related to south park mexicano ?

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

you tell em!!
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:13 AM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You love us really noel...

Last edited by KERZO; 03-21-2012 at 11:45 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
But the thing that really gets me is that while you are doing this, almost none of you have ever even heard the greatest, rawest, hardest, most deranged, fucked up, brilliant hip hop album of all time, which is of course Ganksta NIP's 'South Park Psycho'.

You heard this???

Ridiculously offensive Australian Horrorcore.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

this kind of shit makes me question why i post here, i mean i still will, but fuck. this place is like a breeding ground for the most faggoty hip-hop elitist. Anybody know of a hip-hop forum out there where heads are actually about the music? This whole forum is obsessed with image and gimmicks, same as the faggots who bump the chart topping joints, only here its cool to be the anti-cool. You're all sheep, few of you have a diverse or interesting taste, everything in hip-hop has to be black and white for you people. I will get crucified on here for bumping an OC joint followed by Earl Sweatshirt joint despite the fact that they are both examples of good emcees at work.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i gotta agree with kbos. real hip hop heads and real cats from the hood bump whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want.

its mostly the non-hood cats who never really seen any parts of the street or the struggle who feel the need to live vicariously through what they believe to be "hardcore" hip hop because they themselves aint seen no parts of that shit in real life.

what we would call them in the hoods i grew up in would be "busters" or "bitch ass nigguhs".

and i have owned the gangsta n.i.p. album the o.p. has brought up. shit is dope.
rap-a-lot was that shit back in the day.
gangsta nip/geto boys callabo

currently bangin' that ka "grief pedigree" joint. shit is NICE.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and no, i dont think gangsta nip is related to the south park mexican.

unless its by marriage.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i gotta agree with kbos. real hip hop heads and real cats from the hood bump whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want.

its mostly the non-hood cats who never really seen any parts of the street or the struggle who feel the need to live vicariously through what they believe to be "hardcore" hip hop because they themselves aint seen no parts of that shit in real life.

what we would call them in the hoods i grew up in would be "busters" or "bitch ass nigguhs".

and i have owned the gangsta n.i.p. album the o.p. has brought up. shit is dope.
rap-a-lot was that shit back in the day.
gangsta nip/geto boys callabo

currently bangin' that ka "grief pedigree" joint. shit is NICE.
truth.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #11
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
this kind of shit makes me question why i post here, i mean i still will, but fuck. this place is like a breeding ground for the most faggoty hip-hop elitist. Anybody know of a hip-hop forum out there where heads are actually about the music? This whole forum is obsessed with image and gimmicks, same as the faggots who bump the chart topping joints, only here its cool to be the anti-cool. You're all sheep, few of you have a diverse or interesting taste, everything in hip-hop has to be black and white for you people. I will get crucified on here for bumping an OC joint followed by Earl Sweatshirt joint despite the fact that they are both examples of good emcees at work.
Funny thing is that even though this post was aimed at me I guess, I couldn't agree more. It's a large part of the reason that I could never post here seriously. That and the fact that I really see no benefit in discussing the fine points of hip hop music, even if it were with respectable people.

As for the dude who posted the Aussie horrorcore shit, I'd be half interested to hear it but I think there's a 95% chance I'd hate it. I can't stand most horrorcore. Most of it is just lame and pathetic. Most those dudes try way too hard. The beauty of this NIP cd is that he just sounds extremely pissed off, deranged and psychotic. After this album he went the way of most horrorcore and started rapping in stupid, crazy voices and going out of his way to rap about typical horror shit, which is why this is his only really great album.

I tried for a while to find some, but came to the conclusion many years ago that there is no other album like this and never will be or could be. It's one of a kind. Absolute classic in every sense of the term.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
That and the fact that I really see no benefit in discussing the fine points of hip hop music, even if it were with respectable people.
maybe for personal enjoyment....?

pharoahe monch because

THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #13
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threyev View Post
maybe for personal enjoyment....?
Yeah totally dude. I get that. I'm not saying I don't understand why people would do it and that I'm vehemently opposed to the idea. Just that on a personal level it's not a desirable way for me to use my time.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #14
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Funny thing is that even though this post was aimed at me I guess, I couldn't agree more. It's a large part of the reason that I could never post here seriously. That and the fact that I really see no benefit in discussing the fine points of hip hop music, even if it were with respectable people.

As for the dude who posted the Aussie horrorcore shit, I'd be half interested to hear it but I think there's a 95% chance I'd hate it. I can't stand most horrorcore. Most of it is just lame and pathetic. Most those dudes try way too hard. The beauty of this NIP cd is that he just sounds extremely pissed off, deranged and psychotic. After this album he went the way of most horrorcore and started rapping in stupid, crazy voices and going out of his way to rap about typical horror shit, which is why this is his only really great album.

I tried for a while to find some, but came to the conclusion many years ago that there is no other album like this and never will be or could be. It's one of a kind. Absolute classic in every sense of the term.

Fair enough, I can understand where you're coming from with those statements.

You probably wouldn't care for the album I mentioned then, it's pretty much pure shock value rap that can't be taken seriously.

Buthers Harem consists of two MCs, Bushpig & Cumblood (SMH), they basically growl like Death Metal vocalists but they're rapping.

The album is an hour of 'Where is your line? Cuz we're gonna crosss it.' type shit.

BH is the spiritual successor to Suicidal Rap Orgy.

If you've ever heard of them then you get the idea, only BH is not tonuge-in-cheek like SRO seemed to be.

The best use you could probably get from their music is to disturb the shit out of someone who hasn't ever heard anything like that, or an easily offended, religious wuss.

And that feat would only take playing one You Tube video of their stuff to accomplish.

Their stage shows are ridiculous and idiotic as well.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're fucking shit

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote