news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation non phixion GORETEX is still dope.... new shit

^^ all the other rappers on this song suck but gore doesnt

^^^ heres the new song from his new LP with his new name

goretex makes real drug rap not sober living rich boy chemical imbalance trash like ODD FUTURE

goretex and jus allah are like the 2 illest and laziest underground rappers out there both lazy as shit and dope as fuck

ILL BILL needs to get back with goretex he doesnt work with necro anymore anyway make a new NON PHIXION album for the end of times............ quit being a bitch la coka aint shit compared to non phixion

^ i never heard this its pretty ill

goretex had the illest solo from non phixion and had illest verses on future is now he hasnt done shit in years and hes still drugged up and dope good news....

odd future SUCKS... straight edge skaters eating ice cream thinking of fucked up shit to rap about... gore just does drugs and raps black magic drug shit naturally i like drug raps done by drug takers....
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

while i am a non phixion fan and all that i gotta say....

slaine is a MUCH better mc than anyone in non phixion or anyone who was on necros label, for real.

im just sayin'..........

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #3
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always liked Goretex but I doubt he will ever get back with Non Phixion, according to Necro, he got snuffed in the face and told to bounce after the last album was done

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Goretex>Slaine
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i agree

slaine is dope but gore is top shelf drug rap...

very few do the "im on drugs rapping about fucked up shit" better than goretex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

non phixion >>> la coka nostra

conspiracy drug taker non phixion ill bill >>> american badass wannabe metal la coka nostra ill bill

yeah i heard goretex is a real loser too bad cuz hes a dope rapper...

guys real lazy dude aint done shit since non phixion really and hes still dope... thats fucked up...

if you ever dropped acid you gotta be a fan of goretex
Old 03-22-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah apparently he complained all day but I have that Non Phixion DVD and he seemed like a cool cat on that so who knows, Its good that he is releasing more shit though

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good to hear new goretex, thanks for posting! Will definatly be on the lookout for his new album if it is finally ever released! When the Non Phixion members all dropped their first solo LP's I always thought gore's was the best of the 3, beats and lyrics
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #8
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

never liked this nigga.
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So he's going by Gore Eloheim now?

Good, because Supercoven was a gay ass name.

Dope tracks, thanks for posting them.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #10
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i always thought ill bill was the best member of non phixion

i guess i'll have to give a more thorough listen to their shit

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

True about Gore and Jus who are top of there game but are the the laziest rappers

Should be at least 5 albums deep by now but only got one solo from each

These are nice, just Gore verses

Old 03-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #12
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, if these tracks posted are any indication, i think its more like

slaine 5x > than any of those non-phixion cats.

and i say that because slaine has that for real street type shit. you can tell he lived the shit.

all that psyco-logicial shit is tall tale raps. its cool, but ill take authenticity just about every time over "im an axe murderer on pcp and acid" type shit.

but thats just me.
on top of the fact that none of them cats are fuckin with slaines flow.
this dude posted always seems slightly off beat to me. and not on purpose.

the o.g. world with no skies is at least a 4.5 mic album. lol

Last edited by main_man; 03-22-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

but i will say that non phixions " the future is now" is much better than the la coka album.

but with just bill & slaine on board for the new la coka lp, it might be a lot doper than people think. that single they put out was flames.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #14
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

I wanna see Slaine over a Necro produced album
Old 03-22-2012, 06:25 PM   #15
angry!
Banned

now that i look goretex bodies alot shit for nobodies on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goretex lyrics are very hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goretex raps after taking lots of drugs >>>>

look at goretex demolish these wack wannabeez

goretex kills and the guys that pay him suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

non phixion is way iller than la coka they should drop an album and record it through e-mail it will be classic

remember this classic non phixion cut without ILL BILL!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

very hood

trag and gore trashed paz on this stoupe banger... "digital cuffs" >>> tyler the debator eating bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!