news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #16
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

hype williams dopeness

probably the best busta vid

PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
lol am i alone here or is this actually not bad?

That whole album is decent, but nobody wants to admit it becuase it would be admitting you listened to Vanilla Ice lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I like that Gotye song
Yeah it's been stuck in my head for a while.

Have you heard the album?

I was thinking about tracking it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
hype williams dopeness

probably the best busta vid

Didn't Hype direct Dangerous too?

Does white guy Busta Rhymes creep you the fuck out or what?

I know it fucked my head up first time I saw it.

I've played 90's Busta and Flipmode a lot over the past month, makes me sad that stuff like that isn't around anymore.

I miss the young, cartoon character, 90 pounds soaking wet Busta.

Don't care for the WWE wrestler lookin', fast rappin' guy he became.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This song isn't that good but this clip is kind of amazing.

Last edited by Robert; 03-25-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #19
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ cool deranged vid. tsa spazzin out at the end.

yeah dan he did dangerous, based off 'the last dragon' movie. a lot of his vids are based on old films. '6,7' was based on inception and was pretty dope.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #20
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-28-2012, 03:14 AM   #21
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 AM   #22
Robert
1%

Old 03-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
suomynona
DOOMSDAY2078

suomynona crouching tiger

fav sosa videos are wu latino
suomynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Old 03-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #25
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Old 03-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #27
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
hahaha OF made a tv show that only 15 people would enjoy said earl. funny because how stupid it is.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #28
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #30
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction