news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The Killing, season four airing on Netflix

Who's been watching this? Season 2 coming up real soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I watched the first season like a year ago, the ending ruined it for me. fuck a season 2 now

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I just watched the first season recently. I don't know why so many people are complaining about the ending. Isn't it more unique to have the story carry on? I know some people are impatient, but still lol Or were they telling people in the previews that it would definitely be revealed by the end of the first season? If they were saying that, then I could see how some people would be upset about it.

I like the character of Holder. I guess that actor is going to be Robocop in the remake that's coming out.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it was only meant to be 1 season (13 ep if I remember correctly) as it was a remake of a Norwegian show then they changed the ending to milk another season.

Spoiler alert............ I believe in the original series the killer was the dads friend, that weird guy

Old 03-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

I can see why people are mad since it was supposed to be like a mini series, it sounds like basically. Since I didn't know that ahead of time, as the show was progressing, I thought that they might just have one case per season. Now that they said there will definitely be a conclusion at the end of this season, I guess that will be it for the show.

Spoiler:

As soon as I saw the scene where that weird guy was changing the kid's bed sheets, I was guessing that he might be the killer. Then when the female detective saw who the e-mail went to, it looked like the guy running for mayor was definitely involved. And I thought it might be the standard scene where he attacks the female detective, and her partner has to rush in to help her. I was glad that they didn't go that route, and went with some swerves during the season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2012, 04:50 AM   #6
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Yeah who knows which direction it will go in this season, what they should of done was made another season of Harpers Island, you even catch that show?

Old 03-28-2012, 02:15 AM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

^^
I haven't seen Harper's Island yet, but I'm still planning to watch it, a little late I guess lol So it was decent?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-28-2012, 02:28 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Yeah I thought it was awesome but I like whodunit's and shit like that so maybe thats just me but i would recommend it. Its basically a murder mystery where each week someone dies and until there in 1 left.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
netscape check two
N.I.

^^
By the way, when you said that they should have done another season of Harpers Island, does that imply that the killer wasn't definitely revealed at the end of the first season? Or did the plot open itself up for another season just in general? I guess it would be kinda tough to answer that though without spoiling it for me, since I haven't seen it yet lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

^^ Nah it definitely finished, 90% of the cast was dead, I just liked the show so much I wanted them to do another. New cast but same concept.

Old 04-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

I started watching Harper's Island. So the teacher from The Killing is in this too? lol I'm having trouble telling the difference between some of these characters, like all the blondes look the same to me. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

lol yeah the first few episodes are like that because there is so many characters but once it starts to pick up, its all good.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
netscape check two
N.I.

This is getting good, coming down to the end shortly.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #14
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

i need to start watching this, not really my type of show but the first episode was quite good.

i cant get past the albino ginger though

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
netscape check two
N.I.

albino? lol

Nice ending to the Rosie Larsen case. I wonder if AMC will continue it for a third season, with a new murder investigation.

Quote:
Quote: