news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #31
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

Did you listen to Letting Life pass By? You seriously gonna tell me this guy lacks emotion?
Bizkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:24 AM   #32
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

and Prime8 I just saw your comment. He infact does got the illest punchlines ever.

'Can't tell if you dick or pussy like topless infants'
'Leave you scared to drop shit like school stalls with no doors'
'Yeah I'm an asshole you pussies ain't half as tight'
'Be happy you came out like the gay pride parade'

WOW he Is the GOAT!
Old 03-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #33
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who is this cunt? inspectah methical? or what ever his shitty name was?
Old 03-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #34
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Yeah, it's Inspektah Methtikal.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #35
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

It's funny how cats say Qwel got no soul or emotion or charisma when GZA's the same. GZA's shit is boring as hell. His flow and all that but lyrically he's ill. Qwel may not have the most charisma but he still got it. HE got more soul than any of these new emcees and most old school emcees. He can switch up his flow at will. But that doesn't matter I'm talking strictly lyrics.

Lyrically no one can name me 10 rappers better.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #36
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

MOS DEF
TALIB QWEL
TOO SHORT
JAY ELECTRONICA
BIGGIE
TUPAC
SADAT X
RAKIM
THIRSTIN HOWL the III
GRAND PUBA

Thats 10 and im just scratching the surface.

by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizkitz
can you delete my account?
LOL
Old 03-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #37
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

MOS DEF - Now don't get me wrong Mos Def has the illest flow of all time but Qwel is a better with the pen. But Qwel's flow is one of the illest too but this is lyrics.
TALIB QWEL - He's dope but nope
TOO SHORT - He's more a producer than a rapper
JAY ELECTRONICA - LOL this nigga dropped one hot song and what else?
BIGGIE - Biggie has more charisma and mic prescence than Qwel no doubt but the problem is Qwel is a better lyricist
TUPAC - Overrated
SADAT X - Nope
RAKIM - Is ill but all he did was rap about his rapping skillls and thats about it. He doesn't got the topic versatality as Qwel and Qwel's rhyme structure is way more advanced.
THIRSTIN HOWL the III - I hope your joking.
GRAND PUBA - Nope

The funny thing is these cats list emcees without ever even listening to Qwel.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #38
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

All of the artist I mentioned have what your lacks.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #39
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

What? Being Black?
Old 03-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #40
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Bwahahahahahaha

Thirstin isnt black

Now lets go back and read.

Reading is fundamental.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #41
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too $hort more of a producer?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

lyrics dont matter when the artist cant emote a single thing.

I'd rather listen to Albert Einstein rap.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #43
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

The funniest thing is you'd lay your life down for a douche bag rapper.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #44
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

Nah. It's cause of people like you that emcees like this say unknown. You look at the dude and not listen due to his looks. Did you even listen to the songs I posted? Did you listen to the lyrics? I'm sure Rakim and G Rap would agree with me that he's one of the illest too.

Probably the most intellectual rapper ever.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #45
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I listened and what you posted and I based my opinion on those tracks.

Im not pulling shit outta thin air.

Geez your'e just stubborn and place this guy on such a pedastal you'd give you first born son to him as a sacificial lamb.

The Blind lead The Blind.

And wtf do you mean people like me?

its people like you that idolize.

I bet you wear a chain with Jesus on a crucifix.