news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Arrow I wish I was the smegma that plagues his foreskin''

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ahhhahahahahahahhahahah!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:40 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
there was a wager bet on the grounds of a thread like this popping up believe it or not.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

its funny how he spends all that time photo shopping me onto other fat mu fuckaz bodies like there aint enough pics n videos of me out there
dudes a try hard

FUCK WIT MEH!!

BRIDGEPORT!!!!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #7
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he does live in a shithole place of the earth n small things amuse small minds

Old 03-29-2012, 02:56 AM   #8
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

predictable dick pull pool lap lapping dinger ginger

Old 03-29-2012, 02:58 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

*looks at fermi*

Old 03-29-2012, 03:02 AM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

im sayin like it creeps me the fuck out that this homo ass nigga is so infatuated with me, he rly rly has some sort of emotional attachment to me

dude says he has a wife and a nu born baby

Skampoe takes up all of that babys time

i wonder if he named the baby skampoe

i wonder what he told his whore when she asked who and y the name
Skampoe

im sure my name has been physically spoken in his household more than a dozen times

im gonna open a P O BOX address so fermi and every one here can send me stuff

then im gonna make a series of MAIL VLOGS

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-29-2012, 03:13 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

*lol*

"daddy come tell me a bedtime story" "hold on kid im just finishing up this photoshop of skampoe"

Old 03-29-2012, 03:24 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

exept he wish he looked like that^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-29-2012, 04:00 AM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHT MAYOR View Post
there was a wager bet on the grounds of a thread like this popping up believe it or not.
Really, what was the prize? was it a bronze cast of skampoe's cock for you to dickride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
its funny how he spends all that time photo shopping me onto other fat mu fuckaz bodies like there aint enough pics n videos of me out there
dudes a try hard

FUCK WIT MEH!!

BRIDGEPORT!!!!!
It took me five minutes to make it while I was sitting on the pan doing a shit. Are you still wearing that blue suede skirt or have you binned it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHT MAYOR View Post
he does live in a shithole place of the earth n small things amuse small minds

Really?

Plus you're the one that lives in a hot ass dustbowl of a country where we sent all our convicts to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
im sayin like it creeps me the fuck out that this homo ass nigga is so infatuated with me, he rly rly has some sort of emotional attachment to me

Hahahaha What!?!?!? I like to take the piss outta you cos you're a dumb fat fuck. ain't no emotion involved, just humour.

dude says he has a wife and a nu born baby, Skampoe takes up all of that babys time, i wonder if he named the baby skampoe.

Yeah, like the baby is around me 24/7, I still get time to sit back, drink beer, eat chips and browse the interwebz. I ain't a frickin housewife!

i wonder what he told his whore when she asked who and y the name
Skampoe

She hasn't asked a single question about wu-corp of anything to do with it.

im sure my name has been physically spoken in his household more than a dozen times

Nope.
It's funny you say all that because I've seen you on camera, in your house, mentioning my name while your fat ass wife stands behinds you blocking the sun. You've mentioned me in music videos n shyt so fuck knows why you're tryna call me out for the same shit. You wish you made some sort of impact in my life but the only impact you make is on a web forum, shit is still pathetic.

Now I'm away to work to earn some money so I can do things like go on holiday, buy a new car and maybe get a bigger house.

Enjoy your leech sucking day where you live on welfare in your raggedy ass amityville looking house and can't afford to go anywhere outside your own city while driving your shitty hobo buttfuck looking car.

Old 03-29-2012, 05:52 AM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Bro, ur mad?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 03-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #15
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

^ far from it. You can't make a troll mad.