news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default im out herrreeee (prodigy - the life freestyle)

listen closely ... id like unbiased opinions
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

nice
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

didnt forget abt you bro im on probation and cant smoke no more so when i get sum m1 and cpins im gonna write tht shit
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Stop fuckin frontin duke...neg repped!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
didnt forget abt you bro im on probation and cant smoke no more so when i get sum m1 and cpins im gonna write tht shit
cool dude, i smell a banger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
killbot man PCP got beef! hahaha
Old 03-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah man... I dont beef with those that are inferior to my level of expertise. it aint beef broham, beef would be if we were to challenge each other lyrically and that's no contest. and like I said before it definitely isn't hate cuz I would have to be jealous or feel inferior to him for whatever reason. I'm callin it how it is. I don't respect nobody that don't tell the truth... dude got the idea on how to rhyme but he's tellin someone else's story.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Co-sign. First it's "I don't know what to do with my life! I need a job! I hate my circumstances! Help me!" and now you got guns like Tony Montana and you wanna kill white bitches like Manson.
Riiiiiiiiight.
On another note, your style ain't terrible but some enunciation would help a LOT for the ones that want to understand what the hell you spittin about.
Honestly, I'd like to hear you spit some REAL shit instead of your best "gangsta" impression.
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

^^^repped

Old 03-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
Co-sign. First it's "I don't know what to do with my life! I need a job! I hate my circumstances! Help me!" and now you got guns like Tony Montana and you wanna kill white bitches like Manson.
Riiiiiiiiight.
On another note, your style ain't terrible but some enunciation would help a LOT for the ones that want to understand what the hell you spittin about.
Honestly, I'd like to hear you spit some REAL shit instead of your best "gangsta" impression.
i know what you saying, you have to put a little of yourself across in a rhyme. but its also fun to let your imagination run wild sometimes. Not everything has to be the gospel truth, after all this shit ain't admissable in court.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

thats true, but use ur common fkn sense bro, the rhyme content he usin, its one thing to rap abt mythical shit kung fu swing swords monsters n aliens n shit for metaphoric purposes

if i say on my rhyme how i did time in the pen for killing an officer when he was chekin my car for narcotics....

common sense

i cant belive i here typing this shit smh

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

yeah obviously. you can do something like that taking on a character though. plenty of rappers do stories like that with a different perspective. the question is if killbot is really tryna say he lives like that.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #12
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

all that shit he sayin is fabricated...or hes takin credit for somebody else's actions. as far as telling stories...cmon sunn. for the most part everything is written metaphorically so as to not incriminate themselves... that is if there's truth 2 whats being told. making yourself out to be the hardest dude in the hood when you're far from it is not making up a story or using your imagination...its violation. now I don't feel bad for neg reppin you.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahahaha

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

and for the record sosa... you have to put all of yourself into your rhymes other wise if you aint an emcee let alone a "REAL NIGGA". IT'S ALL OR NOTHING BRO... THE LORD JIGSAMA HAS SPOKEN.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

i'm not claiming i'm anything i'm not.

theres a difference though, if rappers didn't use poetic licence i can think of several hip hop classics that we would'nt have.

this has nothing to do with killbot i'm just saying that putting all of yourself into a rhyme and making every statement a literal truth are not the same thing. but maybe we have our wires crossed on what we're arguing about.