news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #31
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

lol @ this guy! Thought he could handle 2 Moruga's.

He was wrong.

You know the fucked up thing? Both of the ones he eats put together aren't as big as the one I ate!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ 4:40 on!!

Old 03-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #32
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your so-called friend deserves a kick in the nuts at the very least for doing that shit to you.

LOL @ most of the suggestions in this thread involving gay rape.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #33
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

buy the pure capsaicin oil

lace all the food hes gonna eat, then offer him some milk............ laced with the oil as well.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #34
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
Your so-called friend deserves a kick in the nuts at the very least for doing that shit to you.

LOL @ most of the suggestions in this thread involving gay rape.
The plan is official. As I said earlier, I will pepper spray his face, and kick him in the balls (HARD) while he's writhing in pain from the spray. I will fuck his sister too. My sister already said I could use the pepper spray. His sister already wants the dick.

I still can't taste anything.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #35
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see OP has been sleeping on the wisdom that gets passed down around these parts

"What you know about the Cotenelle ass wipes?"
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111330

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #36
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
The plan is official. As I said earlier, I will pepper spray his face, and kick him in the balls (HARD) while he's writhing in pain from the spray. I will fuck his sister too. My sister already said I could use the pepper spray. His sister already wants the dick.

I still can't taste anything.
Sorry, there were a lot of post in here and I admit that I started skimming about halfway through.

Sounds like a winning plan.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #37
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I see OP has been sleeping on the wisdom that gets passed down around these parts

"What you know about the Cotenelle ass wipes?"
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111330

Yeah I could have certainly used these earlier today. It hurt. I felt like I was being tortured with a clothes hanger by Method man in the slums of Shaolin.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #38
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's the perfect correlation to describe what that must've felt like.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #39
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahahhain the slums of shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #40
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Update: I now have the pepper spray in my possession. I decided I would break his sister's heart if I fuck her and don't call her, and I sure as fuck don't want to date the annoying bitch, so that's out. Now I wait til the time is right. Let him forget all about it. He'll let his guard down. I'll get him when he's really high or drunk. I'm really going to let this nigga have it!!!!!!!!! I'd like to be wearing my Tims when this goes down. Don't wear them much when it gets warm though. He may need his scrote opened up when I'm through with him. (No Homo)
Old 03-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #41
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you could make money off youtube'n that shit.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:32 AM   #43
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LMAO

yep im dead

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #44
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

put broken glass in his food

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:46 AM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Just had a bowel movement. It was bad.
Ouch!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote