news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury
Default Put me onto Y-Kim the illfigure

I just got Heavy Mental in the mail. I've obviously heard this album several times, but I had to own it.

Anyway, listening to Blessed are Those and going through the liner notes, I was surprised to learn Y-Kim produced it. I think I always just assumed 4th Disciple had produced it.

Plz put me onto his illest works.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
airmax
Banned

airmax Village Idiot

K-bar 730 – who knows the trouble'' one of da best tracks i've heard.
airmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY
The Mystagogue

ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkey

deleted

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/user/thekeeperofprecepts

Last edited by ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY; 03-29-2012 at 06:41 PM.
ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY
The Mystagogue

ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkeyANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY iron monkey

killah priest - blessed are those (premix) the
original version. WAY better than album version

royal fam ft true master - army brigade

might as well check the whole royal fam black castle album

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/user/thekeeperofprecepts
ANCIENTMANOFMYSTERY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Black Castle is nasty.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

anything with sha recka or mighty jarrett

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #7
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

thanks, anyone else have suggestions?

RIP
Old 04-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #8
liquidswordchamber36
flamboyant steez

liquidswordchamber36 drunken mastaliquidswordchamber36 drunken masta

stoneface and raizin hell- why it gotta be like
timbo king- its so hard (hard world)
buddha monk- killa from the villa
buddha monk- Who Wants the Drama from the Brooklyn Zu Killa Beez
royal fam- all the knights men
royal fam- once upon
liquidswordchamber36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

any suggested projects? i just got monster reborn vol 1

RIP
Old 04-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #10
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He was a member of ^this group who dropped the great classic Small Time Hustler in the late 80's

Y-Kim speaks in-depth about his music projects past & present in this interview: http://radio.chambermusik.com/timbokinginterview.mp3
Old 04-01-2012, 11:45 PM   #11
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

you are the man

RIP
Old 04-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #12
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

how is the and them some lp?

edit nvm doesnt seem as if hes affiliated w it

RIP

Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 04-02-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:46 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

He was a member of ^this group who dropped the great classic Small Time Hustler in the late 80's

Y-Kim speaks in-depth about his music projects past & present in this interview: http://radio.chambermusik.com/timbokinginterview.mp3
WOW, never had a clue about that.. many thx for that info and posting the song, sick track too!

Y-Kim hasn't really released nearly as much as he should've had considering his talents but most of the shit he did drop is absolutely psycho. my favorites would probably be:

Royal Fam - "Sumthin' Gotz Ta Give"
Royal Fam - "I Declare War"
Killah Priest - "Blessed Are Those" [OG Mix]
Killah Priest - "From Then Til' Now"
Buddha Monk - "Killa From the Villa"
Sunz Of Man - "Mics Of Insanity"

but check out all Royal Fam stuff you can find, like "Yesterday, Today iz Tomorrow" and "Black Castle" bc he has a lot of dope stuff on there.. other than that and "Monster Reborn" i really don't know too much stuff

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswordchamber36 View Post
buddha monk- killa from the villa
heh that was almost my favorite cut off that album - now i know why
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everything he did in royal fam's earlier days is what u must find instantly

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote