news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

No.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GZA is a God (extraordinary person). He should be in the top 10 of all time.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #18
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Yes. He's in my top 10.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #19
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Nope. His flow became so terrible he can barely be called a rapper.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:55 AM   #20
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Some people are unbelievable. GZA is by far the greatest lyricist ever born. His discography isn't that amazing, but all of his verses (excluding Pro Tools) are classic verses. Pro Tools was mindblowing lyrically, but his flow was bad.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #21
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

Top 10 technical lyricist, but not in my top 10 favorite rappers.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #22
The_SZAs
politicking

The_SZAs grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to The_SZAs

With tracks like Animal Planet, labels, fame, the discography as a group, his first two solo are bangers

Depends what you look for in an emcee, but lyrically, top 5
Old 04-05-2012, 07:03 AM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ghost might be the only Wu member who can legitimately be ranked in the top 10 without controversy.
i would concur with this

gza could easily be top a 10 lyricist, but if you're talking top 10 mc's there's just way too many legends out there when gza hasn't had much of a solo career
Old 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #24
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Some people are unbelievable. GZA is by far the greatest lyricist ever born.
He's also the greatest novelist, most deep philosopher, most successful chess player and Mahdi. Simultaneously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Whats with the obsession of ranking rappers? If you like his music, bump it, if not, leave it the fuck alone.
This.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #25
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Ghost might be the only Wu member who can legitimately be ranked in the top 10 without controversy. the others would need a johnny cochran defense team to support their claim.
Exactly. I would add meth but he dropped Tical 0.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #26
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao, tical 0 mustve been such an abysmal album cuz ive yet to hear it, and around that time i was snatching up everything WU
i always forget it even exists
Old 04-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #27
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedavenger View Post
whats with the obsession of ranking rappers? If you like his music, bump it, if not, leave it the fuck alone.
+1
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #28
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

I liked this song from Tical 0.

daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote