news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes mom was in the car too. smh

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #17
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

edit: shit wrong thread lol

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
hes mom was in the car too. smh
yea he had pulled up at the corner bodega, hopped out, walked in the store and blam, aint make it back in the car.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #19
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
I aint no rapper or a killa nigga...im just sayin on sum serious shit. I got shit loads of artillery n ammo to make sure shit like this dont happen to me n mine.
+rep and much love!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
I aint no rapper or a killa nigga...im just sayin on sum serious shit. I got shit loads of artillery n ammo to make sure shit like this dont happen to me n mine.
I dont think any of that could stop a person from quickly unloading their pistol at point blank when you least suspect it.

No one can prep for the element of surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #21
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No way rob. skampoe and jigsaw are some heavy hitters, they swing machetes and talk about ripping peoples heads of and all types of scary stuff. Just imagine omar's ferocious skidmarked briefs being wiped on your face, that would be the most inglorious way to die, by the jobby stains of another man. AHHHHHHHHH!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
No way rob. skampoe and jigsaw are some heavy hitters, they swing machetes and talk about ripping peoples heads of and all types of scary stuff. Just imagine omar's ferocious skidmarked briefs being wiped on your face, that would be the most inglorious way to die, by the jobby stains of another man. AHHHHHHHHH!
You getting your hands on a pair of those briefs, would be like Hitler getting his hands on the Arch of the Covenant

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He already sent me a pair for pushing 20k of the box nigguhs album..

I sometimes wear them on my head and run around scaring people at night, It's a great and funfilled way to spend my spare time.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Looks like you can now complete your fucked up shrine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Yup, just need a twinkie with his teeth marks and I'm sorted.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #26
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
I dont think any of that could stop a person from quickly unloading their pistol at point blank when you least suspect it.

Word up.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #27
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
Dude...U just want skamps or my dick in or around ur mouth...u scottish queerbag. Stop dickridin.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #28
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry to hear this man.

one of my homies got killed in 2005 on some bullshit. it was him and another one of my friends older brothers. i never met him but anywway the dude that killed em was jealous.

see the older guy was the killers connect. they were best friends actually. dude was really about to get a major record deal. the dude was mad cuz he know he wouldnt be able to get his re-ups without the other dude. my friend was bad on that water im talkin a walkin zombie in his last few years. some how dude lured em to D.C. tellin him that he could get some P.overty C.rime and P.ain. so they went picked dude up. he got in the back seat and shot em both and got right back out on the block. as far as i know he was never prosecuted cuz nobody talked but everybody knew who did it

i miss my boy too. the 7 yr anniversary of his death is coming up on the 8th

http://ww2.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/arch....php?id=196302

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 04-02-2012 at 06:48 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #29
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Quote:
Dude...U just want skamps or my dick in or around ur mouth...u scottish queerbag. Stop dickridin.
I totally would.....Now if only if I could find your pee-pee's..

Old 04-03-2012, 03:17 AM   #30
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
bullshit, know your enemy and yourself, thats prep.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote