news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #31
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
Fag for thought u happy now bro?

i never had a reason to take a screenshot until today so yeah usin the phone was quicker than learnin how. but thanks for makin me take the time to learn how to do it faggot.
youre wet behind the ears faggit.

repped for sig pic.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #32
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall faggots dont quit. i said using the phone for that particular time was quicker than LEARNING how to get a screenshot. now that i know how to do it the other way is faster. but for that particlur time.....

wet behind the ears? nigga get a job. A real mans job where u do real man work and then tell me im wet behind the ears for not kowin how to do a screenshot. gtfoh faggot and go bag some groceries

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 04-02-2012 at 07:06 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #34
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah not furious bro but i will be if u dotn get this

now...back on topic
Old 04-03-2012, 02:24 AM   #35
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
"he couldn't mix a drunk dude is awful" hahahahahahaha

i think bronze and (to a much lesser extent) cilva function better under rza's supervision...it's no coincidence that bronze's best production is on rza's album...then again, 'butter knives' was disgusting...he does get boring though

cilva's production style maybe derivative or heavily influenced by rza, but they're layered, have hard drums, and sound great loud

that's incredible...imagine kp, la the darkman, or shabazz on that

^the mp3 sounds much cleaner

basil poledouris 'conan' shit...raekwon needs this beat (with tony starks and jamel arief riding shotgun)
he was talking about dj wool when he said couldn't mix a drink... who is the problem with elizabeth imo. there's a few good beats and but wool really brings his joints with killah priest down except for a few exceptions.

thats a good point about cilva and bronze. i hope that's why cilva is waiting until september to release his album; dope if rza was gonna be there for a few weeks to help master it. might help rza get in that mindset for a little while too which ppl been clamoring for. personally ive like a lot of the shit he's made when he does release music but i see where they are coming from

a day to god is 1000 years and his other stuff in that era which rza used was real high quality

crazy how apollo brown has kinda surpassed bronze. apollo pretty much blew up on his own and a lot of heads check for him. only wu diehards really check for bronze, which hopefully will change. he's had a lot of great beats come out that would have been much better choices than some of the ones on a lot of clan members solo's.

which brings me to cilva and all i can say is i'm pumped for the album. he basically said anything anyone would ever want to hear in his thread. the only things left out were many verses from each sunz of man member, streetlife, cappa, blu n tekitha. If he could get Frukwan on some tracks with RZA i'd fuck with that for one. maybe for another project.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #36
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

I like KP and Holo, different styles and rhymes
Old 04-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #37
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
using the phone for that particular time was quicker than LEARNING how to get a screenshot.
rofl @ 'learning' to press a key...

Quote:
Dont act like u dont use wu slang in ur everyday conversations.
Ah keeps ma box talk sequence for special occasions...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #38
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warcloud > jesus
Old 04-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #39
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
warcloud > jesus
ahahahahahah

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #40
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so shit killah priest put together in 3 days destroys anything holocaww ever did...

if you think holocaw has classics 3 day theory must be like illmatic to you...

IM FUCKING WEIRD MAN, COMPLICATED

killah priest and kount fif >>> dj stool

im a holocaw fan i love listening to him mention dates in history and mongolion pork on cheap recordings its entertaining its just not good rap music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all rappers trying to spit enlightened occult shit suck compared to KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 day theory = super banger

repping kount fif street team all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #41
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

And yet you continue sucking the mans dick. You don't like the dude. We get it.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #42
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> holoucost robot tank and warclouds whole catalog

you take every wack feature off 3 day theory and its a classic album....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ killah priest verse here destroys anything jay electronica has ever done

killah priest = most underrated rapper of all time

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #43
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i can see why people love holocaust so much. he has a very unique style. nobody raps that way, most rappers are not as good at painting vivid imagery and oddball metaphors like that.

that being said, he rarely lives up to his potential or makes truly great music. Killah Priest style is also unique but he can usually pull it all together and make great songs, holocaust has to put work in to get a high level of artistry like that, and hes probably dead or homeless by now so fat chance of that ever happening.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 04-04-2012 at 12:10 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #44
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
all rappers trying to spit enlightened occult shit suck compared to KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is true...actually had a convo about this yesterday when one of my friends was trying to show me some occult conspiracy rap
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #45
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

sounddaddy > kount fifer

lol jk.. actually i think dj woool got some nice beats too, but yo whats with all this comparisons and shit, lol is this the wu-tang all-star games already this season?? we supposed to be linin' up stats this early 2012? damn, ithink warcloud and killah both got thier own flava. peace to the godz
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote