news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot
Default Was Deck and ODB close?

I realized that Deck never appeared on any of ODB's albums while he was still alive. Was Deck not close with ODB like he was with other members of the clan?
Bizkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #3
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

GZA's never been on a Method Man album...does that mean they're not close either?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but mef was on gza's
Old 04-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

odb actually passed down his gf to deck for him to lose his virginity

they been brothers ever since, deck said that showed him he was a ride or die nigga for real

wtf kind of thread is this? obviously they were close everyone in the clan was tight. they weren't initially but rza brought em together. and i was jk with that story

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

hmm they were definitely friends but in a group some people r closer than others if u feel me. it could also b where they lived. wu members used to go in shows with just a couple of members in the early days and people who lived close often travelled together. rae and ghostface lived close together so they did shows just by themself which made them really closer together. masta killa and gza used to do shows together cuz they both came from brooklyn. in fact rae called gza and mk maximillion and noodles cuz they were so close together like the people in the movie gangs of ny. i think gza was closest 2 odb. they had a bugged out relationship where gza composed and wrote music for odbs beatboxing and they made unique music symbols they could only understand. im not sure who deck was close with

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its called scheduling conflicts.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inspectah Deck was definitely closer with Apoccolipps from Ruthless Bastards, hence the colabo

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #9
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

wasn't there a story on "life changed" where ins apologized to dirty bc of anything? i didnt remember that story exactly...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote