news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
shaolinsaga
CHICKEN HEAD

shaolinsaga Imbecile
Default Ol dirty bastard a son unique advance sampler sealed for sale

Ol dirty bastard a son unique advance sampler factory sealed this cd is never coming out this is a must for any wu fan or collector and for free you get inspectah deck uncontrolled substance advance promo cd asking $65.00 shipped to anywhere in the world paypal only

Last edited by shaolinsaga; 04-02-2012 at 12:47 PM.
shaolinsaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll swapsies you for a pack of wu-tang pancakes and a crate of Wu-TANG! -

?????

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:18 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could you hook up some pictures for us

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
shaolinsaga
CHICKEN HEAD

shaolinsaga Imbecile

i have this listed on the for sale or trade forum with a picture it wouldnt let me put a picture on here no idea why
Old 04-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hadnt even heard of this, nice.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
SKELETOR
Stanley Kubrick

SKELETOR shaolin monk

any more infos?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
shaolinsaga
CHICKEN HEAD

shaolinsaga Imbecile

the cd was suppose to be released august 2005 but it never was the sampler is the only way to get what would be his last real album he recorded the back cover has no track list it has for promotional use only not for sale pretty much what most cd samplers covers say it was to be released on damon dash music group through the island def jam music group
cd is 100 authentic and factory sealed
Old 04-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so this is only the 5 songs CD advance promo?? which has two full songs and three snippets in the 1:30 range??

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
shaolinsaga
CHICKEN HEAD

shaolinsaga Imbecile

yes this is the 5 track advance
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

ok sorry, not interested.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ claa caliin him out
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #12
shaolinsaga
CHICKEN HEAD

shaolinsaga Imbecile

cd sold thanks for looking
Old 04-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #13
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16782

this?

ppl don't have this? some of the songs are dope. didn't ever come out on cd/vinyl? has some dope songs. what pan said in the other thread about if they combined the best from this and osirus to make one dope album is true

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #14
SKELETOR
Stanley Kubrick

SKELETOR shaolin monk

does anyone got or saw this (Unreleased) promo release of a son unique?

http://wu-international.com/Albums%2...AsonUnique.htm