news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default Obie Trice is underrated ! His new album...

is a banger ! definitely worth checking out.... "Bottoms Up"

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/obi.../INGVBME001CD/
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Fuck ! ya'll are sleeping on Obie ? smh
Old 04-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nope. i always liked obie.
he always has some heat on his albums.

am i the only one who thinks his voice sounds kinda like monch's?

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been waiting for years for this! Won't be able to check it out during easter, but definitely looking forward to giving this a spin afterwards..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #5
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Dre's track is crazy ! I gave up on Dre years ago, but he gave Obie a dope beat.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Agreed, Obie is underrated but not really keen on the new album. Cheers was a great debut & the follow up was pretty good too but I think this one is definatly the weakest of all his albums. Just found out about the free mixtape 'watch the chrome' he dropped too which can be downloaded here for anyone who's intrested -

http://www.mediafire.com/?5va5wisekyza3m2

Haven't heard it myself yet so dunno what it's like!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #7
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i dont think this album is that dope. obie got some good beat selection and flows, but nothing more than good. this is solid shit, yeah, but i doubt i'll remember more than one or two tracks from it as time goes on
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote