news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #16
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get flu shots. Or drink tap water.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't do either.

So I guess I won't be catching it anytime soon.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

silence n meditation
sum raw vegan meals for a while

try getting into a state whereby ur solely focused on the fun..should work
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #19
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can relate to this.

I'd recommend picking a day where you only focus on finnishing something
Like the end of the week or a day where you don't do much : Sunday works for most.
And be layed back about it, see it as your craft and not a tedious task.

Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #20
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope suggestions so far. Keep em coming. I'm def making note

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have a bitch suck your dick while you're in the booth.

That will put you in the zone.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha I hear that..but then again..after that comes mad drama smh

Old 04-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #23
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

^True.

Is that what's taking away some of your focus from your craft?

Because that type of shit can definitely stifle one's creativity.

Women can be so emotionally draining sometimes.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 04-05-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #24
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
Have a bitch suck your dick while you're in the booth.

That will put you in the zone.
thats exactly what mr. muthafuckin exquire did.
and not only is he one of the best new mcs currently spittin, he just got signed by universal.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #25
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You'll have to get off the internet.

Once you go online the day's pretty much over.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #26
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

I'd say good for him, but Universal is probably gonna fuck his shit all up and try to get him to do a bunch of bullshit ADHD fag music.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #27
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

man yeah it is kind of an odd move. i don't see him doing numbers like universal would want unless he switches up his whole shit, and it i don't think hes that type, so basically "development hell" for the next 3 or 4 years.

also i realize that i'm in a similar boat as graveyard, my inability to quit drinking and fucking is basically suspending the time that i should be using to develop my rap skills. i always had an addictive nature and every few years it gets way out of control. i'm headed that way again, fuck. its like watching yourself fall off a cliff in slow motion but not being able to do anything to stop it.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #28
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
Haha I hear that..but then again..after that comes mad drama smh
hahahaha

this post cracked me up

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #29
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

son, its the current world thats makin you like this. most of the youth probably has ADD fo sho specially kids in the states... everything is just too convenient for a nigga nowadays.. that can be a good thing but at the same time fucks up your patient level.... you need to catch ya self and feed the opposite at times and make that a habit... my 2cents kid.. peace..
Old 04-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

yea yo..any of yall ever wake up and ask yourself...what the fuck have i really done with my life? money aside..what have i done to make a mark as a person in life? ya know?
and trust me..women are a problem..i literally had to watch 4 chicks going at me on fb nearly puting me on front street because im a dumbfuck who cant keep his dick away from them even knowing damn well they crazy..you would think these tramps would understand that what we do behind closed doors should not spill onto the internet..but nooo..these fuck bots go crazy with it then you got all these nosey fucks texting me left and right..some judging me and shit..shifter you a dog..you a scum bag..how can u fuck all these chicks..what the fuck you mean? isnt that what pussy is for? to be fucked? man...