news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to add on..i tried writing a few checks to charities out here because i felt maybe thats my problem..maybe im not doing enough good for society..thought it would put me in a better frame of mind..but im still zombiefied
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #32
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe its cuz you sold out for higher knowledge
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I think there are some pretty stark differences between how caucasian and non-caucasian people manage their social network presences. Im not sure if one approach is better than the other, but females in general seem to have no filter. Putting intimate details about family situations or relationship problems may earn them some short term sympathy points, but they tend to get into a pattern of doing this, and end up looking like narcisstic, unstable headcases. Its like a vicious cycle fueled by their other degenerate friends who encourage this sort of behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #34
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, that sounds rough.

Maybe you ought to seclude yourself for a short while and get away from all of that shit.

I know that can be hard for some people, but it seems like you need that space right now.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #35
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
I think there are some pretty stark differences between how caucasian and non-caucasian people manage their social network presences. Im not sure if one approach is better than the other, but females in general seem to have no filter. Putting intimate details about family situations or relationship problems may earn them some short term sympathy points, but they tend to get into a pattern of doing this, and end up looking like narcisstic, unstable headcases. Its like a vicious cycle fueled by their other degenerate friends who encourage this sort of behavior.

Very true.

A lot of people have no concept of what is or isn't socially exceptable behavior, especially on the internet.

That's exactly why I don't put my personal biz or issues online.

You're basically asking for trouble by doing that.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #36
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck giving your money to charity bro and go on vacation

somewhere in the islands yeaaa.

somewhere tropical yeaaa.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #37
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should try to quit being so emo all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #38
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea a vacation sounds really goood and im far from emo..im more on the lines of angry. the emo thing is a good point because i do not have emmotions anymore lately..im cold as stone...just body and no feelings
Old 04-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #39
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as long as you're comfortable and can smoke funk and fuck pussy, it can't be that bad. or maybe im just shallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #40
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

in a weird waay you might haave a a point
Old 04-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #41
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Shifter u sure ur girl doesnt stalk u on here? Might end badly fam b careful

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #42
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
and im far from emo..im more on the lines of angry. the emo thing is a good point because i do not have emmotions anymore lately..im cold as stone...just body and no feelings

I can certainly relate, I've been that way for quite some time.

It's not that I don't have the ability to feel, empathize, sympathize etc., but I can shut all of that off in a moment's notice.

And yeah, a vaction could be good, but go by yourself, don't take anybody else with you.

Old 04-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #43
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

To be quite honest, most people aren't worth the time or effort it takes to get all bent out of shape over, especially the trifling skanks you mentioned before.

Keep it moving, do you, fuck everyone else.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 04-06-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #44
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

I just did an I Ching reading and i asked the question: why has Graveyard Shifter lost the drive for his endeavors.

I flipped the Trigrams upside down by accident and it basically said your involved in some sort of injustice you should be morally scrupulous to make it right. Also to strengthen you're moral and ethical senses and dont be led astray. (This one should probably be discarded.)

I rearanged it the right way and got this:

I Ching Hexagram: 41
"Sun is about the sharing of wealth and resources. If they are shared unequally through society then instability can result. Sun tells you that there is a need to balance this situation and that this is a time to be frugal and self-disciplined. It also warns that this will take time and so patience will be needed."

I Ching Hexagram: 11
Personal: Do a good deed. Which you seem to have done with charity, which is good.

Overview: "T'ai relates to harmony. Everything should currently be going well. Don't take it for granted though. Examine all the aspects of your life and see how that harmony came about. Nothing is permanent of course, and this is no less so for T'ai. Enjoy the peace and harmony around you. T'ai is a very auspicious hexagram and indicates a successful time of life."

Ultimately, what i think you might need to do is to lay back and form a strategy.

I lost my book so i had to use the internet for this one, what a cluster fuck. haha

Good Luck.

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 04-07-2012 at 11:05 PM.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:40 PM   #45
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
That's ADD, son. Smoke more weed. Or try to catch autism.
This is actually right sometimes I'll write a verse nd a hook (I call it a prototype of a track) nd then won't finish it for like months cuz I'll go on to another topic or beat ... But I'm tellin u this is Wat u do ... Smoke ,Get some pussy or beat ya shit or w/e, eat summin smoke again smoke a Bogie then sit down nd write ... Assuming Thts Wat ur talkin Abt but this pretty much works for everything... If its gonna take too long to line some pussy up to the point ull get distracted put ya pride aside nd beat ya Dick...

No homillz
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote