news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-20-2016, 08:14 AM   #1
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa
Default Your Favorite Album Intro Ever?

Here we go again.

Starting this thread off with my fav album intro:

Choose one intro only if possible.

hotnikks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah too bad this thread got lost

I remember picking Lil Kim's Intro in A Minor

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:01 AM   #3
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:22 AM   #4
Killah_L
FRESH FISH

Killah_L crouching tiger

Stillmatic intro, at the time it let everyone know that Nas was back to reclaim the top spot. Raw and full of energy
Killah_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #5
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of fury

Flipmode Squad - The Imperial 6 Intro is my fav since they made the acting skit sound like a actual movie and then you here some Epic instrumental come on where Busta introduces the squad like they were some superheros of the coming apocalypse. My second fav is the DMX intro from IDAHIH
Old 05-21-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

Pretty much have every Intro for every album disabled in iTunes. Much prefer a dope song starting an album. Stoupe's Intros come to mind.

My favourite intro... nothing like a good shout out to the god. jk

Went through some albums and found these:

Big Punisher - Capital Punishment - Intro ... leads into Beware which is dope
Block McCloud & DJ Waxwork - Four Walls - Intro ... Block is great at hooks and singing
Canibus - Can-I-Bus - Intro
Canibus - Rip the Jacker - Intro
Gravediggaz - The Pick, the Sickle, and the Shovel - Intro
GZA - Beneath the Surface - Intro
Jedi Mind Tricks - Legacy of Blood - Intro
Jedi Mind Tricks - The Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological & Electro Magnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness - Intro
Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell - Intro
Leak Bros. - Waterworld - PCP Ward
Swollen Members - Balance - Intro
Swollen Members - Black Magic - Intro
50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' - Intro

Last edited by madchild; 05-21-2016 at 06:48 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:27 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One that instantly came to mind. The use of music to highlight the time period I thought was really quite clever.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:33 PM   #8
Charles Barry
Griselda Dinner Plates

Charles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of fury

I like that joint on the Heaven Razah album a lot.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:32 AM   #9
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

probably logic - peoplesarmy - re introduction from the Listen album.

http://logicpeoplesarmy.bandcamp.com/album/listen

or for a proper intro, http://logicpeoplesarmy.bandcamp.com/album/spectator the intro to this album.

or the intro from his gaberlunzie album.

do not disturb the peace, disturb the war.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:50 AM   #10
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's Dark and Hell Is Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:33 AM   #11
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
It's Dark and Hell Is Hot
That would be my second intro actually.

hotnikks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 01:54 PM   #12
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice crouching tigerWu Apprentice crouching tiger

HOREMHEB: Are you trying to tell me that you'll fight against me?

SINUHE: Oh, you will win that, too. For if you fail to silence me, you know what I will do

HOREMHEB: What will you do, physician?

SINUHE: I will go among the people, and try to answer the questions that burden their hearts. The questions that I have asked myself all my life, wherever I've wandered in the world, and which were answered for me by a dying man (e.g. Akhnaten). I will wear the clothes of a slave, and kick the sandals from my feet, and speak to the wives as they fry their fish before their mud-huts by the river; to the porters on the docks; to the smiths by their bellows; to the slaves under their yokes. And I will say...

YOUR ARMS TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD! classic intro for a classic track one step
The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote