news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-13-2012, 04:40 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Method Man & Big Stat - "Marriot 2 AM Session"

"Go home study get your Smack DVDs come back in three days and get smacked in 3D..." Method Man intros Big Stat and spits a head spinning acapella. Props @MrBFE

fucking sick Meth verse!!

STREAM @ HIPHOPDX.COM

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Gawd daym haha!!! Mef better spit this shit on wax and let cats know what it is!
Old 04-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

co-sign, this is an absolutely amazing Method Man verse.. i can't wait for the next album. i wonder who this Big Stat guy is though, he didn't really impress me but Meth really seem to be giving him the big co-sign.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Mef jus took a huge dump on everybody in the game without even tryin'. In the words of angry!: what a legend. WU-TANG FOREVER

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
co-sign, this is an absolutely amazing Method Man verse.. i can't wait for the next album. i wonder who this Big Stat guy is though, he didn't really impress me but Meth really seem to be giving him the big co-sign.

I got high hopes too. Remember this shit?!

Crazy dope!
Old 04-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

meth is the illest.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #7
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

big stat produced 2 songs on dom pachino's power rulez album. hes from ct used to be in a group called hushh with dia the world's first limbless rapper. they broke up and big stat dropped a mixtape hosted by redman when he was on the opening act on the black out 2 tour with red and meth. big stat been down with meth for years its cool to see meth push him like this

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote