news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-31-2005, 03:19 PM   #1
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default The Next President

What you guys think about the next president being the lamb with the voice of a dragon. I'm saying if Bush truly is the anti-christ, than the next president is gonna be like, "Ok this guy's a screw up I'm here to save the day". And he's really got malicious intentions.

Thought just popped in my mind.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:29 PM   #2
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta
Default Re: The Next President

I hope you're wrong, but it damn sure could happen, bunch of fuckin evil fuckers man.
Hopefully the Reblican'ts will realize they should not vote for someone just because they are the representative for their party. Chris Rock had a bit about that in his last show, about not voting until you hear both sides of the issue.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 04:17 PM   #3
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yea but they don't care. Even though Bush is bad for us, he's still good for them. He passes policies that work for the upperclass people, hence he's their representative.

Old 10-31-2005, 05:09 PM   #4
Alex36

Alex36 grasshopper

look at his profile cos thats the future
Alex36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 07:28 PM   #5
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Can we save this thread for intelligent posts please.

Old 10-31-2005, 07:32 PM   #6
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Mayor Rudy Guliani Will Be The Next President And He's A Republican.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 07:51 PM   #7
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Nay.... I don't think so.

Old 10-31-2005, 07:59 PM   #8
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace,

If Guliani is the next President, it kinda goes along with what I've been reading about because he is a jew.
A lot of people are talking about how much power the jews have in America.
They already head most of the powerful positoins in American government.
http://www.aztlan.net/mahathir.htm

Since they are a foriegn country it is strange that they are so powerful in this country.
Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 08:07 PM   #9
Alex36

Alex36 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Can we save this thread for intelligent posts please.
why was it an un-intelligent post?
Alex36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:01 PM   #10
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Ummm because it was a picture of the fuckin terminator with these words written under it

Quote:
look at his profile cos thats the future
Wtf is that supposed to mean? "Cos" I don't know.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:22 PM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueousmoon
Peace,

If Guliani is the next President, it kinda goes along with what I've been reading about because he is a jew.
A lot of people are talking about how much power the jews have in America.
They already head most of the powerful positoins in American government.
http://www.aztlan.net/mahathir.htm

Since they are a foriegn country it is strange that they are so powerful in this country.
Peace
That sounds kind of nazi regime 'ish to me. Correct me i'm wrong, but the same reason the holocaust occured was because people believed that Jewish people were slowly taking over Germany. They owned most of the banks and the major buisnesses and had established positions in the gonverment. So when hitler stepped into reign and decided to kill a large group of them, society agreed, all because they had 'too much power'.

Coincidence?

Don't be so quick to take up arms with an enemy, if you don't know who it is you're fighting for. Even if it is bad for you, it could be possibly worse for you without those people in power. Look at the Jewish opposition, christian churches, would you rather be at the hands of a devout catholic? I think if they're struggling with eachother over the throne it would be alot better than us getting rid of one, so the other one can easily take the seat without getting his hand's dirty.

We're playing chess here, not checkers.

PEACE.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:25 PM   #12
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Black Hole

08'
Old 10-31-2005, 10:31 PM   #13
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Perhaps, perhaps, that could be the lamb with the dragons voice.

That would fit the description. But honestly I think in the next 2 years, Bush is going to do something really blantant and outright just fucked up. It's gonna be so bad that people are going to be like, "We need to do something quick", than TADA, in comes this person who seems like they can fix everything, and take care of all our problems.

Thats the false savior... thats our next president.

I don't think it's going to be anyone that has anything to do with Bush.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:46 PM   #14
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
That sounds kind of nazi regime 'ish to me. Correct me i'm wrong, but the same reason the holocaust occured was because people believed that Jewish people were slowly taking over Germany. They owned most of the banks and the major buisnesses and had established positions in the gonverment. So when hitler stepped into reign and decided to kill a large group of them, society agreed, all because they had 'too much power'.

Coincidence?

Don't be so quick to take up arms with an enemy, if you don't know who it is you're fighting for. Even if it is bad for you, it could be possibly worse for you without those people in power. Look at the Jewish opposition, christian churches, would you rather be at the hands of a devout catholic? I think if they're struggling with eachother over the throne it would be alot better than us getting rid of one, so the other one can easily take the seat without getting his hand's dirty.

We're playing chess here, not checkers.

PEACE.
Peace

I am not for Jews or Catholics taking the throne. My point was that the jews are already running things in America.

We are already in the hands of a devout christian/catholic in Bush.

The kicker is this : he is working in the jews interests. And we can see how terricly he has led us.

So, what could be even worse?

Maybe...A jew for president.

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:55 PM   #15
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I don't quite think they're running america, if that was case, than the majority of americans would in fact be jewsih. When in actuality, the majority is Christian.

You can't think of either one in control, you gotta think of it as a power struggle. I say if Jews and Christians want to fight over control, thats a good thing. As long as they're fighting eachother they can't actually control anything. So if the president is indeed jewish, who really cares? He still needs to create a movement, which would be kind of difficult considering the majority of America is Christian and shares the same ideology of the Christian Church.

And although it appears they are working together, I assure you they are not, if they are, it is strictly in a manner to gain some sort of upper hand over the other. The Vatican and the Jews share the same goals, but they have different ideas on how they should be accomplished, and who should be in control when they are accomplished.