news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son
Default Jadakiss talks about the Wu-Block album (Video)

fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I'm excited for this.

but Ghost, Rae, Cappa, and U-Godzilla isn't exactly the whole clan... but then again if you really think about it GZA, MK don't really fit that street storytelling gutter style like the others do. BUT I'd really love for INS to get at least a verse on this, since CL2 back in '09 he's been coming up huge on his spots.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

needs more meth
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:43 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol the album isn't even released and instead of fans being HELL YEAH, AN ALBUM OF ALL NEW SONGS BY MEMBERS OF WU AND D-BLOCK!!! people are dismissing it before we even heard it, like "naaaah, it needs more Meth", "where the hell is Scotty Wotty and Darkim Be Allah" and "why is there no Y-KIM beats", etc?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #5
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I'm not too excited for this. Jadakiss was pretty good years ago, same goes for Styles P. Last thing I really liked from him was Shadows. I hope it's going to be great, but I expect more from Cilvaringz album to be honest.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This doesn't need anyone on the mic other than D-Block, RAGU and maybe Cappa...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:39 PM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm good with that lineup.

Still a monumental collorative effort, no matter who is or isn't involved.

I really hope that Wu-Tang/BCC album Sean Price wanted to do come to fruition as well.

I could die happy after that.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
I'm good with that lineup.

Still a monumental collorative effort, no matter who is or isn't involved.

I really hope that Wu-Tang/BCC album Sean Price wanted to do come to fruition as well.

I could die happy after that.
cosign the bolded

altho, the WU/BCC album prolly wont happen and if it did, ill shoot my left foot

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"GZA, MK don't really fit that street storytelling gutter style like the others do"

Huh? GZA on 'Exploitation of Mistakes', 'Killah Hillz 10304', 'Cold World', 'We Will Rob You'
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"GZA, MK don't really fit that street storytelling gutter style like the others do"

Huh? GZA on 'Exploitation of Mistakes', 'Killah Hillz 10304', 'Cold World', 'We Will Rob You'
Let's keep it 100. Gza/Masta Killa/Rza would sound out of place on some shit like this, maybe if they were still in their primes, but not now.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #11
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

^ word...they spit mad knowledge...but this album for the street niggaz in the wu
Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #12
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

GZA's beyond his prime sure but even in 2007 on "Stick Me" and 2009 "Rob U" he was still incredibly vivid with his street naratives. Shit even on "Rockstars" that was still good. Hes completely capable of it
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #13
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Yeah RZA, GZA, and Masta Killa are the last 3 members I expect to see on this. But, GZA is def capable. And so is Masta Killa. Sh!t, Masta Killa has been MIA lately so who knows what style he is rolling with. RZA isnt really a street rhymer so keep him on as many beats as possible. Glad this project isnt rushed (see Wu Massacre) and looking forward to it. Summer release would be nice. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #14
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great news

Can't wait to hear this.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post

I definitely agree on that and don't forget Gold and Luminal. Luminal is the definition of painting vivid pictures/imagery. Masta Killa also has some incredible stories but I agree with HollowDartz they don't fit on this album, they probably have very different styles but I don't agree about their prime.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote