news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahaha what about THUNDAR THE BARBARIAN
Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #17
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is my personal favorite.

you never know what your gonna get with an episode of aqua teen. and thats why i love it.

also

best media adaptation of comic characters yet.

cant forget

best black comedy show since chappelle left.

and my new shit is

almost as good as justice league. and its only been on one season. great art, writing & action.

and bionic 6 was WAAAAAAY better than captain planets cum drinking ass. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #18
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tried to watch boondocks but couldn't get into it. I might try and watch it again sometime.

Another funny ass show was 'Drawn Together'

That show was so fucking mental..It's good to see a show were they can get away by writing just about anything...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

aqua teen hunger force is pretty funny.

south park is great but theres too many episodes where theres literally only one joke in the whole episode, and the first 19 minutes is a set up for it. i'd rather have those guys take a hiatus from south park, let people miss it a bit and make some more films like team america, baseketball etc.

i can still watch hours of looney tunes. esp bugs, fudd, roadrunner and on a trivia note bugs bunny is dave chappelles #1 comedic influence.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #20
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some of you will probably say this is blasphemy, but I think the latest incarnation of the Looney Tunes is really well written and presented, minus the CGI Road Runner stuff.

God, Daffy is such a douchebag hahahaha.

Anybody else remember Cartoon Planet?

It was kind of the pre-cursor to Adult Swim and more specifically Space Ghost Coast-To-Coast.

As previously mentioned ITT, the new Thundercats is mega ill.

CN fucked me up when they changed the timeslot, I missed like 6 episodes because I thought the show went on hiatus or got canceled, assholes.

Caught the last couple eps. though, the writing is so deep on that motherfucker.

Lion-O and Tygra's sibling rivalry especially.

I enjoy just about all of the recent shows Cartoon Network has debuted, that DC nation block on th weekend is cool too.

WHOA...I just saw this for the first time...

FUCKING EPIC!!! mind=blown.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 04-17-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #21
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bionic six was the shit

Its mad old too, I bet planateers and whatever bullshit was made after bionic six

fuck i remember this ^

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ronin Warriors was my favorite growing up.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #23
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Word, that was an ill cartoon. I remember peeping that joint after school.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #24
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post
[CENTER][COLOR=Lime]

This show has to be one of the best of all time, I know it was used mainly to promote music videos but the way they slagged the videos off, it just added to the humour I believe. I think if another network had picked it up other than MTV it would've been better but it's still great none the less and I'm glad it's back.

haha yes shit was on the top.. epic
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNEY GUMBLE View Post
Some of you will probably say this is blasphemy, but I think the latest incarnation of the Looney Tunes is really well written and presented, minus the CGI Road Runner stuff.

I've not seen any of it, I'm usually against re-doing old shows but ima check it out and see if it's any good.

God, Daffy is such a douchebag hahahaha.

I'm wu-corp's resident daffy duck hahaha

Anybody else remember Cartoon Planet?

It was kind of the pre-cursor to Adult Swim and more specifically Space Ghost Coast-To-Coast.

Ima check that out too..

As previously mentioned ITT, the new Thundercats is mega ill.

I think ima download that and see what the fuss is all about, heard good things about it.

WHOA...I just saw this for the first time...

What the mother fuckity fuck nuts... :} lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEY FREEMAN View Post
Bionic six was the shit

Its mad old too, I bet planateers and whatever bullshit was made after bionic six
Bionic six ran in 87 and Captain planet & the planeteers ran in 90 so yeah you're right dude. Well saying I copped the shit show, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMBLE BEE MAN View Post
haha yes shit was on the top.. epic
Now ronin warriors is going into anime territory and that's a whole other ball game. My anime collection is fucking epic. The japs definitely make some superb shows.

On a side note my fav anime ever is just a short mini movie called Dead Leaves, It's just on a whole different mental plane..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #26
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's too bad louise cypher isn't here to school us on what's really good, har har

but yeah, real cartoons are the shit.
i love em'

some good shit in here too. Looney Tunes #1 classic all time best shit.

great perk of having kids, you get to watch cartoons all day and night

i love this:

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #28
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default What's Your Favorite Cartoons?

Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Jackson 5(i was glad to see episodes of this on Youtube because i hadn't seen it since i was a kid.)
Bugs Bunny
GIJOE
Rambo
Friday(this was like the movie with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. I only saw a little bit of it on Youtube but i wanna check out the episodes on dvd.)
Superfriends
Beavis and Butthead
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #29
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

80's Transformers. 80's Voltron. Fat Albert. And recently, The Clone Wars.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #30
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I remember Transformers and Voltron. I liked them. Remember He-Man and Masters Of The Universe?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote