news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Haywire

has anyone seen this?
Old 04-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Haven't peeped it yet but I want to see how Gina does in it. I've been meaning to see a couple of those chick being badass movies like Haywire, Columbiana, and Hanna.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

carrot - have you tasted one?

Last edited by KERZO; 04-17-2012 at 04:51 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Haven't peeped it yet but I want to see how Gina does in it. I've been meaning to see a couple of those chick being badass movies like Haywire, Columbiana, and Hanna.
seen this didnt enjoy it
Old 04-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Fatal Guillotine, Haywire comes out on video May 1st and i wanna see it. I was surprised to see Michael Douglas in it since he's supposed to be sick. Channing Tatum is also in it. He's been in a lot of movies lately. I was very disappointed in his recent straight to video movie The Son Of No One with Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, Tracy Morgan. My favorite movie of his is Fighting with Terrence Howard and i got it on dvd. Hispanic girl he was trying to holla at in Fighting is hot.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

^remember seeing this
Old 04-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #7
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Did you like Fighting? Brian White is also in Fighting. He's a good actor. He was fucking some fine black women in Trois 3 movie. Roger Smith is also in Fighting and he's a good actor. He was retarded in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing movie.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

movie was decent
Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I just finished watching Haywire. It wasn't a great film by any stretch of the imagination, but I enjoyed it. The action was pretty cool and it kept my interest the entire way. I'm not sure why they altered Gina Carano's voice in the movie though.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #10
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

got this only seen the first portion of it there some decent fight scenes
Old 05-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
Fallen

Fallen drunken mastaFallen drunken masta

i seen this and i thought it was somewhat boring
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
i seen this and i thought it was somewhat boring
what with all these threads
Old 05-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #13
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

This movie was kinda boring. Not a lot of action like i was expecting. The main female star is hot. I've never seen her before. I wonder when this movie was filmed because Michael Douglas is supposed to be in bad health.