news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > For Sale and Trade

Old 03-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk
Default all 3 killarmy cassette tape brand new sealed up for sale

peace to all i got 3 killarmy cassette tapes for sale all 3 are brand new still sealed im asking $125 for them or maybe we can work something out if this gos good i will be selling my other wu cassette tapes to the 3 killarmy cassette tape i got are

1.killarmy-silent weapons for quite wars (sealed)

2.killarmy-dirty weaponry (sealed)

3.killarmy-fear love & war

i also have the cassette tapes all brand new still sealed GHOSTFACE KILLAH-SUPREME CLIENTAL RAEKWON-ONLY BUILT FOR CUBIN LINX SAMPLER TAPE KILLAH PRIEST-HEAVY MENTAL U-GOD-GOLDEN ARMS REDEMTION and others if iterested in any please PM me all sales are final sorry i dont got paypal i can accept cash or money order thanks
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nobody's gonna pay that much money for three cassette tapes unless they have infinite disposable income.

Those albums aren't hard to find in high quality bitrate online.

Good luck with your rip-off of an asking price.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

im not trying to rip off any one im just going by the prices that i saw on ebay wich is like 35 40 dollars per cassette tape and there pre owned not even brand new so i figured i sell all 3 for that price but every body has there own opinion to each there own

peace
Old 03-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fair enough.

I just don't think many people will entertain your asking price.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #5
shaolinsaga
CHICKEN HEAD

shaolinsaga Imbecile

what would you want for just fear love and war cash or trade
shaolinsaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

im going to lower the price on the cassette tapes im selling them for 100 dollars i think thats a good price to sell all 3 cassettes since they sell them on ebay for like 35 40 dollars not even brand new these all sealed in shrink wrap brand new if any one is interested PM me thanks
Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

still got them if any one is interested $100 PM me if interested thanks
Old 04-25-2012, 05:17 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Put them on eBay, maybe somebody will buy them. Its probably your best chance of selling them as people look on eBay for that sort of stuff.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Who's gonna buy these when you can download them? WOW.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #10
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there probably are some autistic faggits out there who have some sort of fucked up fetish with wu-tang cassette tapes, but i seriously doubt they have the 35 dollars you expect to fetch for 1 tape, let alone 100 for 3.

and don't get me wrong, those albums are classic to death, but even if i was guaranteed to never ever hear them again for the rest of my life unless i paid that ridiculous asking price, then you can be sure that LA DA DA DA...

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote