news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So, soul controller are you ready to be APU?

Cause I have a warm spot for that guy especially when he sends all the drunks to my tavern.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE SZYSLAK View Post
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck happened to my long ass reply??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw rob, the video discusses consciousness in a lot of detail..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #20
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

get your minds blown.

today we bring you something special! Before you lies the entire collection of the Human History story which was previously spread across 5 episodes of spirit science! This special featured video is brought to you by a man named Andrew Golden, who has compiled all of these videos in 1080p for your viewing pleasure! Get out some popcorn and dim the lights, this is gonna be good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself.

Join in the conversation, it's much more fun to talk about than what everyone else is talking about

Based on the work of Drunvalo Melchizidek in the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.

Made with Love by many, many beautiful people in the credits of the movie. Enjoy everyone! We love you!
Thanks for posting bro. I watched this in the morning

This shit is pretty fucking deep. Even if it isnt 100% true.

Do the makers have any connection to David Icke?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE SZYSLAK View Post

Cause I have a warm spot for that guy especially when he sends all the drunks to my tavern.

Good luck spelling that last name correctly.

That's when copy/paste becomes a friend and ally.

And LMAO @ all of your posts being business related.

Brilliant.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Nope

lets discuss mammaries instead

Quote:

get your minds blown.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #23
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lol

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
I like how they went and found the gayest little voice on the planet to narrate this video.

why are you so quick to dismiss the scientific method of understanding this reality, and more than often put all your chips in - when it comes to a whimsical youtube video full of assertions that's supposed to explain humanity's origins?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-25-2012, 05:30 AM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i dont put all my chips into a youtube video, would you prefer me to post ebooks? or real life books ive got/read? maybe you would prefer d0x that are endorsed by the educational and scientific institutes, and force fed as truth through govt and education ( even tho they are just theories)
theirs lot of info out their.

this is just a tiny fragment of it. im quick to dismiss scientific method? wtf..

why is science so quick to dismiss, those things it catn fit into its like box (theory)
why are theories changed and re written, to accept new findings?

any new discoveries are tried to sit into the box they have already made, anything that destroys that box is classed as a mistake,

why do you hold so tightly that the way reality is, is the only truth?

your aware of piracy laws, and the news acts, that same shit happens to science, and discoveries, those who discover shit that goes against the mainstream version., never get funding, or they get ridiculed.. when the funniest shit is in the real life theories that are force fed to us,,

ie.. earth and the moon, whack theory, double whack theory,

really??? really? how stupid do the scientific community think people are?
they expect people not to research, and believe in theories that defy logic,

but yeah rob.,.

you stick to the edited version of science that you love, that has everything fitting in nice boxes..

when in all reality.. its nothing like that

if you want a deeper understanding, theirs plenty of cutting edge science from independent scientists out their, that i can link you.
theirs also manyt pparts to this video i posted.

but i doubt you will knowledge these, i doubt you knowledge the alyoana show, or keiser report,, that goes into detail about the physucal monetary myths of our reality,, that people keep abiding too.. if you had seen them. your stance on the sec, wouldnt be how it is,

but hey.,. asiong as your illusion is beautiful?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-25-2012, 05:31 AM   #26
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

btw robs saggy ass titties are sad as fuck, which dude would like these droopy things.. fucking nasty shit.

peoples haz lil to no standards.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #27
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #28
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
btw robs saggy ass titties are sad as fuck, which dude would like these droopy things.. fucking nasty shit.

peoples haz lil to no standards.
Haha

I pictured you saying that with Apu's voice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #29
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
i dont put all my chips into a youtube video, would you prefer me to post ebooks? or real life books ive got/read? maybe you would prefer d0x that are endorsed by the educational and scientific institutes, and force fed as truth through govt and education ( even tho they are just theories)
theirs lot of info out their.

this is just a tiny fragment of it. im quick to dismiss scientific method? wtf..

why is science so quick to dismiss, those things it catn fit into its like box (theory)
why are theories changed and re written, to accept new findings?

any new discoveries are tried to sit into the box they have already made, anything that destroys that box is classed as a mistake,

why do you hold so tightly that the way reality is, is the only truth?

your aware of piracy laws, and the news acts, that same shit happens to science, and discoveries, those who discover shit that goes against the mainstream version., never get funding, or they get ridiculed.. when the funniest shit is in the real life theories that are force fed to us,,

ie.. earth and the moon, whack theory, double whack theory,

really??? really? how stupid do the scientific community think people are?
they expect people not to research, and believe in theories that defy logic,

but yeah rob.,.

you stick to the edited version of science that you love, that has everything fitting in nice boxes..

when in all reality.. its nothing like that

if you want a deeper understanding, theirs plenty of cutting edge science from independent scientists out their, that i can link you.
theirs also manyt pparts to this video i posted.

but i doubt you will knowledge these, i doubt you knowledge the alyoana show, or keiser report,, that goes into detail about the physucal monetary myths of our reality,, that people keep abiding too.. if you had seen them. your stance on the sec, wouldnt be how it is,

but hey.,. asiong as your illusion is beautiful?
Ok and the synthetic DNA substitute recently created which evolves on its own is part of the edited version right? That definitely doesnt defy logic at all or chip away at the pillars of creationism?

You still have this "us vs. them" mentality when it comes to making assessments of anything in this field -like Robert pointed out in a diff thread.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #30
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I think it can be good to have a us vs them attitude, noone gives a fuck about their fellow brother anymore so you have to do for your self.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote