news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-31-2005, 06:02 PM   #1
Shemsu Elohim

Shemsu Elohim grasshopper
Default That Which Deprives Us of Our Birth-Right

What I started in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
"Wish I could say it's that simple.

However the current situation of this planet shows that it is not(because we are ALL responsible).

The only thing Divine in us is the Essence or Buddha Nature.

Everthing else is related to Shaytan(the ego).

Until we eliminate the ego(s), and blossom that Buddhata or Buddha-Nature into a full blown Soul; we are, like Takuan Soho said, nothing but vile rice-eating worms crawling on the face of the Earth.

The Christ Yeheshua said

“With patience ye will possess thy Souls.”

Most of us do not posses our Souls, because we have not created the Mercabah or Solar Sahu.

Until then, we are not true Human Beings; just intellectual animals.

We have not incarnated the Monad, because we are a multiplicity of egos or as the New Testament says: a Legion of demons or "I's".

The crude reality is that Divine Beings don't kill and enslave each other, fight over beliefs and dogmas, curse one another, etc. This is all Satanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
Good info to add to what I was building off of last night with my Brothers, but are you yes or no. I feel you, don't get me wrong. I see exactly what you're saying. Regardless of my ego my essence will never change and due to that aspect of me I am Divine, whether know it and show it or not.

Hotep

To elaborate some more, I will say that the Buddha Nature(God) within us does not ever change(see the Bible and Qur'an), however, the majority of it is trapped within the egos(therefore is unchanged, yet latent, and is waiting to be extracted from them so it can work through our personality).

We have a small amount of Consciousness(God) availible to work with that is not trapped within said egos, and this is what gives us the ability extract the rest of it from the psychological aggregates or egos(hate, lust, greed, envy, laziness, etc.).

Though we shouldn't identify with the egos, because we ought to know that our true Self is Ausar, Heru, Hercules, Muhammad, Buddha, etc., but at the same time, that that Divinity is only latent in us until we can manifest it from moment to moment, regardless of circumstances.

An example is that we have Subconsciousness, Unconsciousness and even Infraconsciousness.

This all implies that Consciousness(God) is trapped within something, and that something is, again, the ego.

So when we perform the Religare, Yoga, or Smai Tawi, what is being done is the taking of the Consciousness from the Un, Sub, and Infra dimensions and making it Consciousness. The awakening of Conciousness. Because the Buddha is an 'Awakened One'.

The Black(The Absolute, Emptiness, related to Meditation) Man(Manas/Mind, related to the manifestation of information obtained from Meditation and studying the Knowledge) from Asia(Assiah/the physical Spinal Column, related to Kundalini Yoga) are the main things we have to work with, in order for Allah to be able to work through us all of the time.

To truly Be the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head.

So ultimately yes, We are Divine Beings. "

Comments?

Questions?
Shemsu Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:14 PM   #2
Shemsu Elohim

Default Re: That Which Deprives Us of Our Birth-Right

On the origin of the term "Satan".

For the entire article go here:

Hamzah: The Sound of Silence

"The Gods Hu and Sa

In Egyptian metaphysics, two Gods subsisted before the manifestation of creation (what we’d call, today, the Big Bang). Those were the twin deities Hu and Sa.

Hu represents the divine will and Sa represents consciousness.

Hu is also said to be the tongue of Ptah.

These gods symbolize aspects of consciousness in the thought-free state. Hu became the master mantra used in many esoteric systems (Hung, Hum, Hua).

Among magicians the Hu/Sa became the Hum-Sah which is said to be the natural sound of the breath. It is said that during meditation a person can hear the breath making the sound Hum-Sah and that the kundalini force will become activated upon hearing that sound.

After the thought becomes stilled, an unusual high-pitched sound is often heard. This high-pitched sound is called "the Flute of God" by Eckankarists. It has been known as many other things.

The Christian Church bells symbolize the sound of this "flute."

Some people have even heard the "flute" of the Hum-Sah (Hamza) while using drugs such as cocaine. Marvin Gaye once wrote a song called "the Bells" (which was recorded by the Originals). It is possible that the affliction tinnitis is related to a premature stimulation of the Hum-Sah.

The Hum-Sah became known as "the swan" in esoteric schools and some artists depicted the process by a swan bird. The swan is a bird that is comfortable around water and the water was a symbol of the god Nu who was depicted as an infinite expanse of water.

The Egyptians didn’t use a swan to depict this, they used an ibis bird. The ibis was the hieroglyphic for the wisdom-god (faculty) Tehuti (Thoth). In fact, Tehuti’s name conceals the mantra hu within it.

In the Arabic system, Hu and Sa (Hum-Sah) became the Hamzah.

In the Quran, seven surahs begin with the mystic letters Ha Meem (H.M.) Together they make the mantra (Haam). While some Buddhist schools spell their chant Haam, they actually pronounce it "Huum" while chanting.

Suraha 40-46 of the Quran begin with Ha Meem. The fact that there are seven Ha Meem surahs symbolizes the connection of the Hum-Sah with the kundalini force.

Hu: the Divine Will

In the Egyptian system, Hu meant will. But the Arabic system associated Hu with Sa to the point that the Arabic word for Sa (Shay) came to mean will.

The Egyptians understood that two wills operated in woman and man. The "ordinary" will was symbolised as Heru(Horus)(ed: Tiphereth) while the divine will was symbolised as Tehuti(ed: Chokmah). It was the work of the initiate to bring the Heru(human)-will(ed: Human Soul) into accord with the Hu (divine) will(ed: Chokmah/Tehuti).

When the two wills were at odds, the result was (in Arabic) shaytaan. Shaytaan (Satan) actually means "two wills". (The word shayt means will and "aan" means two)..."

Very interesting is this not?
Old 10-31-2005, 06:15 PM   #3
Sweet6

I'm just a white devil who is forever scorned with slavemaster ancestors.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:17 PM   #4
Shemsu Elohim

Old 10-31-2005, 06:27 PM   #5
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

"The Black(The Absolute, Emptiness, related to Meditation) Man(Manas/Mind, related to the manifestation of information obtained from Meditation and studying the Knowledge) from Asia(Assiah/the physical Spinal Column, related to Kundalini Yoga) are the main things we have to work with, in order for Allah to be able to work through us all of the time.

To truly Be the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head."

All that you have said is very interesting. Could you expand on the above quote a little bit further.

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:37 PM   #6
Shemsu Elohim

Out of time, for now:

http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuil...es/Asiatic.htm

Later,
Old 10-31-2005, 06:46 PM   #7
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

Fair enough.
Good link

I am humbled by the wisdom presented
Peace
Old 11-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #8
Shemsu Elohim

To add on some more...

So far I've showed that the origin of Satan is when the Human Soul does not do the will of Christ, Chokmah, Krishna, Chenrezi, etc.

And also that we have egos who cause us to not follow The Will of the Divine.

Here's the occult breakdown of the multplicity of egos we have within:

About the Soul

Quote:
...As for the Essence, it is the most worthy, the most decent thing we have inside of us. It is our Consciousness. Unquestionably, it is found bottled within all those multiple aggregates, processing itself by Virtue of its own conditioning.

Each one of you is legion. Let us remember what Master Jesus asked the possessed man in the gospel. “What is your name?”

And the possessed man answered: “My name is legion.”

What is the name of each person here? Legion! You do not have true individuality. You have not achieved it.

The Consciousness in each one of you is terribly asleep. Why? Because it processes itself by virtue of its own embottlement. It is found in a hypnotic state and that cannot be denied.

And about the Soul itself, have you achieved, perhaps, its crystallization? If I said that you do not have an immortal Soul, I would also be lying; I am conscious of this. Obviously, each of you has an immortal Soul, but you do not possess it...

Klipoth 5: Mars

Quote:
...This is related to the transformation that we have to perform, the Great Work, that is why it is called the Mahabarata, the Great Battle, the Great Warrior.
Quote:

If we don't do this we will awaken in Hell anyway.

People say "I don't believe I hell, the inferno doesn't exist" etc. When they reach the Fifth level of hell, they will KNOW that it exists, in their own consciousness. Then they will realise their mistake, but too late.

Let us read what the gospels say about the Ego and the Infradimensions:

Luke, chapter 8: 26 - 39:

Quote:
"And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes (from Klipoth), which is over against the Sea of Galilee (or the inverted Yesod).

"And when he (from the boat of Charon) went forth to land, there met him out of the city (of Dis) a certain man (or soul), which had devils long time, and ware no (solar) clothes, neither abode in any (human) house, but in the (49 Infradimensional) tombs (of the mind).

"When he saw Jesus (the Internal Savior), he cried out (IIIIAAAOOOO), and fell down before him (adoring him), and with a loud voice said, what have I to do with thee, (IEOUA, pentagrammaton) Jesus (Cosmic Christ, Solar Fire), thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not (in this deep spheres of hell or Klipoth).

"For he (IEOUA, the Pentagrammaton, Jesus the Cosmic Christ, Solar Fire, the Internal Savior), had commanded the unclean spirit (or Ego) to come out of the (physical body of the) man (by saying KRRRIIIMMM). For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with (conjurations and) chains and in (Esoteric) fetters; and he brake the bands (of his mind), and was driven of the devil (or ego) into the wilderness (of insanity).

"And Jesus asked him (while in profound meditation), saying, what is thy name? And he (the ego) said, Legion (of egos): because many devils (or psychological aggregates) were entered into him.

"And they (the devilish egos) besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep (of the Infradimensions of Klipoth yet).

"And there was there a herd of many swine (or devolving animas or animals) feeding on the (intellectual) mountain (of Reasoning): and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

"Then went the devils (or egos) out of the (psyche of the) man, and entered into the swine (in order to continue with their filthy fornication and bestial desires): and the herd ran violently down (into) a (devolving) steep place into the lake (of sexual degeneration), and were choked (with their own sexual putrefaction).

"When they (the Intellectual animals) that fed them (the egos of the animal Intellect) saw what was (psychologically) done, they fled, and went and told (about the doctrine of the many egos) in the city and in the country.

"Then they went out to see what was done; and came to (IEOUA) Jesus (the Cosmic Christ, the Solar Fire, the Internal Savior), and found the man (or Initiate), out of whom the devils (or seven capital sins) were departed, sitting (on the cubic Stone of Yesod) at the feet of Jesus (the Cosmic Christ, the Solar Fire, the Internal Savior), clothed (with the Solar Bodies), and in his right mind (with his awakened consciousness): and they were afraid (of loosing their business with the souls).

"They also which saw (or comprehended) it told them (the false guides, etc., those who make business with the souls) by what means (or doctrine) he that was possessed of the devils was healed.

"Then the whole multitude of the country of the Gadarenes round about (Klipoth) besought him to depart from them (from their infernal places); for they were taken with great fear: and he went up into the ship (of Charon), and returned back again (into the superior dimensions of the tree of life).

"Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him (in Nirvana): but Jesus (the Cosmic Christ, the Solar Fire, the Internal Savior) sent him away (in the Direct Path), saying,

"Return (to the physical world) to thine own house, and (sacrifice yourself for your fellow men) shew (to all of humanity) how great things God (the Solar Logos) hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published (the doctrine of the many egos) throughout the whole city and how great things Jesus (the Cosmic Christ, the Solar Fire, the Internal Savior) had done unto him."
Old 11-02-2005, 09:58 PM   #9
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

I kinda wanted you to make it plain for me...

I am not familiar with the kind of spirituality you deal with. I could google it myself.

But, if you prefer not to build...I respect that.

Peace
Old 11-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #10
Shemsu Elohim

I was just adding on some more in that last post; not directly in response to you.

Though I figured that Amir Fatir lecture on the Asiatic Black Man, should have explained what I was saying earlier, quite well.

It's short and worth the read.

My last post was about the Gnostic teachings.

But remember, the Science that links all of this, is Paut Neter/Supreme Mathematics/Kabbalah.

Even Buddhism is based on it.

I could show and prove, but I'll have to wait on that for right now.

Regards
Old 11-05-2005, 12:47 PM   #11
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

I know that wasn't directly for me. I had already read all your post and followed the link...thanks for the info.

I didn't need you to show and prove it to me just wanted you to go in more details in "laymans" terms.

I know where you are coming from now (Paut Neter/Supreme Mathematics/Kabbalah.)
so I'll continue to study up whenever I can.

Peace