news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ayo this album is mad nice. Cats need to get up on it and spread the word

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE SZYSLAK View Post
Cant wait to hear track 9.

Got serve some drunks. I'll be back.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

me n ben

rip rip yea rip, the crusty skin of his lip,

for sneakin a sip out that rusted flask,
fatigue sets in like a hunters mask,
all in their facial, green greener than basil,
blacker than white right puerto rock be the racial,
white lines up ma nasal,
numbing me up from the face to the esophagus,
our scrolls are holy while their lines are blasphemous,
golden horned thick skin rhinoceros,
for those wanting to laugh at us,
sparkin up wars on sum Spartacus, ya dont want it wit us...

ben

A symphony of ratchets melodies are crushed,
off the cuff ominous strategies bumrush,
faces mushed from the heavy handed touch,
the brave turn to slush as heart beats double,
voices crack, bitches mumble, devils humbled,
gun ho, gun show, bullets simmer like gumbo,
leave foes, feeling unwanted like Dumbo,
watch it unfold,
feces dripping out they bunghole,
slashed & snuffed slum lords, read it in the paper,
sour headed capers, headlines are false favors,
turning the tricks these tyrrants burn us with,
reporting shifts trip get ya daily news fix,
to program you with have ya abuse kids,

sk

blue skid down the high way of dust,
holdin his nuts,
and deuce deuce in the other and oh wat a sound when he busts,
shorty aint givin 2 fucks,
he struck a luckys match for good luck,
disregard his surroundings while he takes in a suck,
from the cancer stick he had bought,
steamin the sig, boom bangin they wig,
crushin the twig stuffin the el ma nig!

ben

On the real we rig the streets dig deep,
shoveled sleep buried it with no need,
my flows bleed and rupture ear drums,
lips numb I spit cocaine pick up the crumbs,
bitches easily lay out and get done,
they spit cum but swallow nines follow mine,
the hollow minds get caught in a bind,
because they blind failed to see the signs...

sk

and the sign was the seventh, the seal was broken on the eleventh,

of the month of october,
practice the aim on the range b4 holes were plugged on the rover,
we try and stay sober but the grass is greener where im at..

ben

and cream be creamier where I clock,
sit back in the camaro breaking crack rock,
down to 50 plugs and bring it back, God!
to the block off the ave
rocks in a brown bag,
watch the addict wag
like the tails on dogs,
back n forth down the block looking for work,
sweaty shirt dried food all up on her skirt,
she once was a beauty turned to zombie,
before she fell off I was stuffing her honey,
but now she played her part Bitch give me my money...

sk

werd werd thats the shit im talkin about, them fiends wit stems all in they mouth,

white chineese birds flew in thru the south,
1 got lost like the remote on the couch,
thats how the fuck he blew up,
he gathered an ill crew up and told them to throw 2 up,
if the shit was respected,
lead injected if the shit got rly hectic,
from the face of the earth they got ejected,
never to be seen again,
dead silence only heard dem droppa pin,
vitamin how the fuck i swallah gin,
wipe ma chin after i bubble ur lip quick like collagen,
now u need aspirin,
typa pain, u couldnt even cure wit mydol.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SKAmP IS A FAT WARCLOUD

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #20
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit's dope

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post
SKAmP IS A FAT WARCLOUD
fuck outta here lol
u know i have only heard warcloud on that bobby digital tape
silk worm
lol im soooooo a sucky wu fan

can any one post links to his illest albums? i'd like to listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
shit's dope

gracias loco!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #22
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF I WAS BEN I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED THAT U WAS TRADING VERSES WITH YOUR WIFe ON A TRACK NAMED AFTER HIM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #23
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ killbot being on a track titled "Murderous Cypher".

Ahahahahahahaha, y'all crazy.

If I were a rich man, I'd arranged a face-to-face with Skampoe and Spermi and film it for shits 'n giggles.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:02 AM   #24
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNEY GUMBLE View Post
LOL @ killbot being on a track titled "Murderous Cypher".

Ahahahahahahaha, y'all crazy.

If I were a rich man, I'd arranged a face-to-face with Skampoe and Spermi and film it for shits 'n giggles.
check two ? lmfaoooo foh
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #25
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^At least you picked a dope song to put in your sig.

I had that album as a young youf, shit was dope.

I really did, no bullshit.

Oh, and Skamp I'm DL the album cuz you got some dope features on that motherfucker.

And WTF, you made 6 solo joints in one year?

That's some NoEmotion grind right there.

You should consider getting some features from established MCs that work for cheap.

Or a $100 4th Disciple beat.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

kill bot came thuu with the ill sword werk

el homo, ben co wrote that song
Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #27
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Who is Ben again?

Y'all losing me throwin out a Government name and shit.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:33 AM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

magma
aka Moe
Old 04-28-2012, 01:42 AM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Nice.

If I resurrect SPAZZZZ INFINITE or one of my pseudonyms kids is done for, so I'd collab with P.C.P. most def.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Chea