news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
Kevlaar 7
DIE AGELESS

Kevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via MSN to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlaar 7

Word up Jin, I have tracks that i produced that didn't make it, but they will be on another project...It was just simply a matter of choosing the tracks that BEST fit on the album and make it complete, feel me
Kevlaar 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #32
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Support this shit yall. I co-sign.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #33
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was going to buy it, but now i'm not so sure. this is almost as bad as getting support from DLAH

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #34
HabourMasta

HabourMasta Village Idiot

Banger!
HabourMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #35
wutangironflag
Wu4Ever

wutangironflag grasshopper

will this be sold in stores or amazon???
wutangironflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #36
Kevlaar 7
DIE AGELESS

Send a message via AIM to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via MSN to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlaar 7

ORDER your physical copy of Kevlaar 7's LP HERE>> http://kevlaar7.com/pre-orders/

Get it on itunes here> http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/die...ss/id530985273

Amazon here> http://www.amazon.com/Die-Ageless-Ex...8273894&sr=1-1

Featuring Sha Stimuli, Ras Kass, Solomon Childs, Rain Quiet Storm, Wisemen, Bronze Nazareth, Bugsy da God & George Clinton!!

Check the both Official videos for Die ageless, "Kings” & “Federal Reserve Note”…

KINGS> http://premierehiphop.com/2012/04/26...fficial-video/

FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE> http://premierehiphop.com/2012/05/29...fficial-video/
Old 05-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #37
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Support this shit yall. I co-sign.
At this point in their careers, wisemen are bigger than you. They should be consigning you projects, not the othe way around.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #38
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Ziff View Post
At this point in their careers, wisemen are bigger than you. They should be consigning you projects, not the othe way around.
oh man whats ur prob?
no one cares about u!
go and play with ur simpsondolls

2nd video off die ageless is fire too!

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

when can those who purchased a physical copy expect to get them in the mail?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #40
Kevlaar 7
DIE AGELESS

I should have them in my possession by this Friday at the LATEST...i will send them off at the LATEST the next day...THANKS!!!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #41
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

Just grabbed the album off iTunes. Lovin the production on this!!!!! Nice album.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #42
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Solomon Childs joint is too ill
Old 05-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #43
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlaar 7 View Post
I should have them in my possession by this Friday at the LATEST...i will send them off at the LATEST the next day...THANKS!!!!!
damn,

im gonna have to wait another week to hear this?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 05-29-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #44
THE W
ISRAELITE

thanks for hooking me up until i get my physical!
Old 05-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #45
THE W
ISRAELITE

this album is just off the chain. these guys get better and better with every album.