news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-31-2012, 05:46 PM   #46
Zagnif Nori
NOBLE SCITY

Zagnif Nori iron monkeyZagnif Nori iron monkeyZagnif Nori iron monkeyZagnif Nori iron monkeyZagnif Nori iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to Zagnif Nori

Support the album!

-NOBLE SCITY-
Also available at undergroundhiphop.com, cdbaby.com, iTunes, Amazon, & the Google Play Store

http://noblescity.bandcamp.com/
Zagnif Nori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #47
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

i copped the album. love that federal reserve note track.... music video too was real dope. that voice sample from the beggining and end comes from a documentary film called cocaine cowboys. sum crazy shit
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #48
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we gon make it is my favorite joint. gonna be tired of listening to it in few weeks as much as i have it on repeat.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #49
wutangironflag
Wu4Ever

wutangironflag grasshopper

Just copped the physical, can you hook me up with the digi version to tide me over???
wutangironflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 AM   #50
Kevlaar 7
DIE AGELESS

Kevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkeyKevlaar 7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via MSN to Kevlaar 7 Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlaar 7

My latest project, "Sophisticated Movement" entirely produced by my brother, Woodenchainz....Dropped on Sept 11th if you missed it!!!!

http://kevlaar7.bandcamp.com/album/s...cated-movement

Physicals shipping out this saturday!!! Hit the link and listen to the whole joint, THEN put in your order!! PEACE!

Currently working on my next solo album, produced entirely by my brother, Bronze Nazareth!!! PEACE!
Kevlaar 7 is offline   Reply With Quote