news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-27-2012, 06:07 AM   #31
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

It's hilarious that some of you are catching feelings over this.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:24 AM   #32
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gza caught feelings over this
Old 04-27-2012, 06:27 AM   #33
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I personally don't care .. but it really is a shame for him and the clan to hate this site

this is pretty much their whole fan base - it would only benefit them to take advantage of it
Old 04-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #34
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what ever happened to that other wu tang site? I think it was wumuiscgroup, or something

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #35
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

This is getting ridiculous.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #36
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

What do people expect though? A lot of bitching and and such goes on here regarding the Wu, so you can't really expect the Generals to praise this site after reading some of the stuff they see. On that note, it's just a certain group of people that constantly act like idiots on here chatting bullshit.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #37
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
did gza make you mad? are you kicking him off your next album?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #38
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate to be the I told yall so guy but hopefully now you will believe me when I tell yll that genenrals and affiliates like have told me numerous times that they would love to interact withfaans on here however they believe most of the cats on here aren't wu fans but haters aand critics half the time. Like I said before, in their spare time, they browse most webistes catered to em and see some of the shenanigans and shit

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #39
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

perfect idea -
have em only interact with vatican members
Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #40
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
I mean it still says pro tools is coming out August 19th
lol
Old 04-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #41
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whos catching feelings over this?

Are you too stupid to recognize sarcasm when you hear it?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:19 AM   #42
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I hate to be the I told yall so guy but hopefully now you will believe me when I tell yll that genenrals and affiliates like have told me numerous times that they would love to interact withfaans on here however they believe most of the cats on here aren't wu fans but haters aand critics half the time. Like I said before, in their spare time, they browse most webistes catered to em and see some of the shenanigans and shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY TIGHTLIPS View Post
I personally don't care .. but it really is a shame for him and the clan to hate this site

this is pretty much their whole fan base - it would only benefit them to take advantage of it
Exactly.

they need to get some marketing lessons in them. smh. I would utilize the fuck out of a fan site as dedicated as fags are around here to wu tang and shit.

Its pretty retarded to dismiss a whole fan site because of an angry! or TSA among 300 hardcore fans

Old 04-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #43
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
smh

update your website nigga!!!

LMAO

the interviewer was retarded but there was some truth to what he was saying.

we've been trying to tell you for years.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #44
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GZA is mad cause he's not top ranked clansman in TSA's 'Cutest member in the Wu' thread.

Seriously though, I agree on your statements regarding this site being the only Wu-Tang related place on the net. They should respect that regardless anything else. We're the guys who pay money for their shows, albums and half-assed bussiness ventures besides music.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #45
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY TIGHTLIPS View Post
not long ago G the Promoter had a gza feedback thread and he relayed info from it back to gza... including random troll comments by irrelevant users about how they want to club gza in the knee or some stupid shit. I have no idea why "G" would inform gza of this, but he's probably been salty since
LMAO I remember that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
I want everyone to know that is saying "fuck the Gza" or what ever that he does not give a fuck about you saying "fuck the Gza"
It's called sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEY FREEMAN View Post
Whos catching feelings over this?

Are you too stupid to recognize sarcasm when you hear it?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote