news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default New Jadakiss Mixtape "Consignment"...WOW talk about catering

This is a straight southern Mixtape, 17 tracks, about 8-9 of them are cool and that's if you're a fan of the southern trap sound. A bunch of wack features all over this shit, Ace Hood, Guuci Mane, Yung Joc, Future...on a Jadakiss mixtape?! Wow. I'm scared to hear the new album.

racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How do you get bodied by ASAP Rocky? lol haha

Old 04-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SETTLE DOWn FAGGIT

JADAKISS>>STYLES P

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
racist randy
Banned

Nigga please.
Styles P bout to drop some crack soon.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:22 AM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I knew this tape was garbage just by the look of it.

Jadkiss is overrated.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

styles p is much better than jada. jada has some dope punches but the main reason he's dope is because of the way his voice sounds on top of grimy beats. styles isn't quite as enticing in that regard, but he makes up for it with sheer skill. he works from the intelligent gangster archetype and has more memorable solo work to his credit than sheek or jada because of it.

as for this tape, i can't really decide how i feel about it. it's split about 75-25 as far as beats: the 25 is more traditional, new-york-influenced, gritty shit; whereas the 75 sound like rick ross throwaways. that one quarter of typical jada is dope (dope boy with styles p is hard). the other three-quarters is much shakier.

i can listen to certain southern-type shit like this, but it's not really what i'm expecting from jada. he isn't as enjoyable on this kind of stuff. then, the majority of the guest features are ass. outside of the requisite lox features, jadakiss is the only* guest rapper (out of like 14) who doesn't spit a completely laughable 16. the beats are -- like i said -- derivative ("paper tags" sounds exactly like meek mill's "house party") and largely forgettable, so they don't carry by themselves. jada sound unnatural, so he doesn't carry. the guest features almost unanimously suck ass, so they don't carry.

so i guess i have decided how i feel about this, and the verdict is: i mostly dislike it.

* asap rocky verse doesn't count because this mixtape version is just jada spitting over a previously released song
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i saw the tracklist and didn't even bother to download it.. bunch of bullshit guests and not one producer that made me interested in hearing it.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

at this point jadakiss can get the fuck out! how are we waiting almost 20 years for a decent project from this loser!! fuck outta here!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #10
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STYLES IS DOPE FOR A AVERAGE NIGGA BUT EVERYONE KNOWS JADAKISS IS LEAGUES ABOVE HIM

Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Jadakiss having wack rappers on his mixtape hahahahahahahahaha. I wanna hear his old mixtapes. He's a good rapper but i won't mess with his solo albums.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel hutz View Post
lmao
Old 04-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Jadakiss having wack rappers on his mixtape hahahahahahahahaha. I wanna hear his old mixtapes. He's a good rapper but i won't mess with his solo albums.
CAUSE ITS NIGGAZ WHO ARE FANS OF THOSE WACK NIGGAZ BUY MIXTAPEs

Old 04-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Just because black men are fans of wack rappers doesn't mean good rappers have to do songs with them. Jadakiss for some reason keeps doing songs with wack artists so he can sell records. His solo albums haven't gone gold i'm guessing. His first solo album is probably the only one that went gold or almost went gold.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

The Champ is Here pt 2 is the only kiss mixtape I need to hear

he also has some dope projects to his name

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote