news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMIC BOOK GUY View Post
dudes a faggit

me, i make niggaz retire
i make niggaz give up their mod ship and retire

i pull strings like a puppeteer
hahahhaah, ya I know the feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. JULIUS HIBBERT View Post
Who ethered Gza?
You know I did!

I put the green light on him for others to feel cumfy runnin over him.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #17
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post
I DONT GIVE ANY WUCORP FAG PROPS CAUSE BEFORE I STARTED POSTED HERE THERE WAS NO "SONNED" AND "ETHERED", WIGGAZ WAS SAYIN "PWNDED" AND "OWNED"

and before you started posting here there were no images of your ejaculatory fluid on a photo of a 5 year old girl either.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:16 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

truth^^
Old 04-30-2012, 04:35 AM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
smh... really?

i think he just said that, cause as usual, this cornball read somebody else's reference to this shit and bit it.

matter a fact i think it was you, bob, who posted a pic of that nerd.
Nope, I never noticed anyone mentioning it before. That's who you come across like on the forum, just so you know.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

well TSA I think is the best. having done stand up comedy and in the course having watched hundreds of other people do it, TSA has better material than 99% of them.

Fermi can be funny but he says some corny obvious shit sometimes, the kind of stuff i think of and disregard cos its too lame. but hes on his grizzly tho.

He can't ether heat though. not possible, i don't think heat is self aware enough to relate any disses to himself.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #21
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I definitely say the shit that people think of, then delete. No holds barred baby...

Ether is for people who like to battle, I just like to stir shit up...

Old 05-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #22
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post
FOR SOME REASoN I LOVE PENNY
Quote:
smh... really?

i think he just said that, cause as usual, this cornball read somebody else's reference to this shit and bit it.

matter a fact i think it was you, bob, who posted a pic of that nerd.
that show is fucking gay but heat is right she is hot as hell

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #23
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

btw didn't mean to imply i agree that he bit rob, wouldn't know nor do i care

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROY McCLURE View Post
well TSA I think is the best. having done stand up comedy and in the course having watched hundreds of other people do it, TSA has better material than 99% of them.
you really think so? I think TSA is funny but come on. 99%? maybe I haven't been around long enough

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #24
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
assimilated all ether styles from 97-12. its now time for all etherologists to either step up their game or retire.

me? i'm like the tiger woods of ether. i can not participate for a whole year and still be world ranked because the public knows how potent my game is. right now, i'ma chill and see how things turn out. i wont let him reach the top of the dogpile but i wanna see who he removes from the food chain.

Whaaat?!?!? What are you fucking high or stupid? Fermis the new technician, but not as ghey. We all know there's no bigger fag than a man yogurt eating Greek
Old 05-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post

I remember that movie. It was big. The black dude, can't remeber his name right now, was very scary looking seeing him as a child. Especially his eye. I heard a martial artist damaged his eye with a kick to the face in some movie, which is why it's like that. Memories.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #26
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

They look like they're ready to kiss <-- is that just wishful thinking? <--- Is that question rhetorical? <---- What's this got to do with the price of cheese?

Old 05-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post

He can't ether heat though. not possible, i don't think heat is self aware enough to relate any disses to himself.
I MYSELF AND MY CREW ARE JERZ LEGENDS AND ARE BETTER AT GUNNING NIGGAZ THAN ANY FOREGINER,
NOT ONCE HAS ANY OF MY "MATES" DISSED "FLOOR TILES" OR "CURTAINS"
MAYBE IF I HAD THEM SMALL BATHROOM FLOOR TILES, BUT MY TILES ARE SOME TYPE OF WOOD AND LARGE, I GUESS MY 82 INCH MAKES THEM SEEM SMALL

HERES AN EXAMPLE OF WHY JERZ PEOPLE ARE MORE FUNNIER AT GUNNING NIGGAZ , WATCH AS THIS JERZ NATIVE SONS AN AUSSIE & A CHINK WITH EASE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvQMyOR4
^PUT IT ON 1:10 WHEN HE SONS THE EURO LMFAO

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-02-2012 at 07:37 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote