news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #166
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
LET BE FRiENDS. WE CAN ROLL A JOINT TOGETHER AND GIVE EACH BLOW BACKS.
fixed, and no thanks.

ive seen your decor,
and the pictures of your trailer park, you call 1% heaven

i wonder how you would live if you was in the uk

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #167
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #168
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Sour diesel is always my favorite and this batch came thru again with the niceness. this was last weeks sack though and im almost out

I.S.S continues to disappoint me lol. I dont know why ppl like it so much. We bought an ounce of this on 4/20 cause they had a deal and we have a little under a half o left. I mainly use it for rolling blunts with. I think its indica dominant

The new balance im yet to try. its supposedly a perfect hybrid 50/50 though with a "extreme body high" lol according to the lady at the shop

I tried these guys Violator before and it was very nice. Sativa high. sticky buds. yet to try this batch...

thankyou food, if i see the cioltor or sour diesal seeds anywhere i will purchase them on your rec

how much did you pay for your bud? whats weight/prices?

i prefer moar of a sativa high, but needs like 20% indica in there, then im rocking and ready to meditate

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #169
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

BASEDGoD! I LIVE IN HEAVENS BASEMENT YOU DELI WRAPPED HAIRY CUNT
Old 05-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #170
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahah
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #171
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To explain the main point soul, When it comes to scientific and social discussions, Wu-corp ain't the best place for it. You're targeting the wrong audience, You should be discussing this on forums that are specifically tailored for it then you might actually get a proper build going.

I can't believe that you are 34 though, Your style of thinking reminds me of myself when I was around 20-25. You can't see past your own level of understanding but if weed, politicking and posting social quotes makes you happy then keep doing it but there's people like myself and rob that are far beyond that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
if your not a slave.. how many forms of tax do you pay.. to be alive?? so you haz to pay to be alive??

I choose to pay taxes, If I don't want to pay a tax I simply don't pay it. No company has ever came and took money off of me unless I've instructed them to, and that's only after I choose to throw some spare cash to pay them. I spend my money on whatever the hell I want.

You're just led to believe that you 'rightfully' have to give your money away. I pay my way as I see fit and will continue to do so.

yes all the lil men together can make the difference, thats the whole point of democracy? or do you see this as not a democratic country?

The point is that even with a democracy, it's just an illusion that is shown to the eyes of the people who believe it makes a real difference.

The world will keep turning as it does until it's eventual demise, Nature doesn't have an eye for money, love nor power.

i dont do heaven and hell, i dont do god,.
electro magnetic energy does not die,

Least you got that in your favour.

all thoughts make a difference, but i doubt you understand the quantum world, we can discuss this a lot deeper.. if you understand the quantum world.

I understand quantum mechanics probably far better than you. I did a thesis on string theory. Just remember my original user-name was 'fermi paradox' ffs

do your children matter? do your mother or father matter??

As a concept of chemical interactions then yes.

has nothing to do with the price of cheese..
smoked cheese is sick, especially smoked applewood

Bavarian is best!
Quote:
hahahah, whats blue widow? i aint had white widow since early 2000's

everyone had it at one point. and it was class.. now no one grows it at all!!

faggots.. i miss the tingle in my chest/throat...

just got that same lemon haze/kush as yesterday.. only tastes like haze.. but the texture/feel of it more like kush, sameas teh buzz.. (more sativa type buzz than indica type) which makes me think it is kush,
Quote:
hopefully ill get some of that soon.,. lol need to link him up, been too long

hes incharge of the media section @ www.anonymousuk.org

he's a really safe, have crazy laughs on protests.. lol

whats blue widow taste like?

i love kush, and haze.. amnesia! lol and bcn are my favesm but id exchange them all for some real old white widow,,, i wish i wasnt living where im at now ( i mentioned in this thread i have a house.. well.. i dont live their.. its empty.. lol well.. its fully furnished.. but i dont stay their at the moment.) i used to grow their.. but been doing work extended the yard, planning permission and people come to keep checking what we doing.. .. just gotta wait/. ;/ i hate payin for bud.. especially off of people who have never grown it, and they;re saying this is sick..

lols
Quote:
you haz my mouth salivating..

yeah i remember ounce for 100, sick stuff for 120!! ahhh now it is like 250.. crazytimes

fucking half these people dont even dry the bud or cure it, they just wanna make the cash off the weight when its wet.. cant be dealing with jokers likethat

they need to know what they are doing to the bud,
Quote:
finally a break from the faggotry

let me know what its like!!

whats the sweet n sour taste like? is it mostly indica or sativa?
whats the buzz saying?

violator kush sounds inspiring.. send me some? lol
Quote:
YOUR STILL A FAGGoT THO
Quote:
thankyou food, if i see the cioltor or sour diesal seeds anywhere i will purchase them on your rec

how much did you pay for your bud? whats weight/prices?

i prefer moar of a sativa high, but needs like 20% indica in there, then im rocking and ready to meditate
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you come across like a slave to the herb? Yes weed is good, when you're in your early twenties but the smart people begin to outgrow that shit. You seem to have a real passion for something that distorts your perception of life yet you try to act like you have a clear vision of how the world works.

Maybe you might someday see through the haze but being 34, fuck knows if you're past the point of no return now dude.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #172
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

do you drink alcohol sir?
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #173
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do I sit on a forum speaking about alcohol insatiably?

Old 05-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #174
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

no man but i just started the convo cos i was sick of this constant bitching , just wanted to change the subject you know?
Old 05-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #175
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Old 05-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #176
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

lol
Old 05-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #177
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post
To explain the main point soul, When it comes to scientific and social discussions, Wu-corp ain't the best place for it. You're targeting the wrong audience, You should be discussing this on forums that are specifically tailored for it then you might actually get a proper build going.

I can't believe that you are 34 though, Your style of thinking reminds me of myself when I was around 20-25. You can't see past your own level of understanding but if weed, politicking and posting social quotes makes you happy then keep doing it but there's people like myself and rob that are far beyond that shit.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you come across like a slave to the herb? Yes weed is good, when you're in your early twenties but the smart people begin to outgrow that shit. You seem to have a real passion for something that distorts your perception of life yet you try to act like you have a clear vision of how the world works.

Maybe you might someday see through the haze but being 34, fuck knows if you're past the point of no return now dude.

Thankyou for this most excellent post, it has shown me alot about your left minded views.. you really should use your whole mind, not just the left hand side.. so you can get a complete picture..
Ill keep this brief and blunt. I wont get too deep into it, as im sure ill fuck you up neurologically.. so ill try and keep it simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUNDS KEEPER WILLIE View Post

OK, so i been on wu corp since 2002, are you saying a forum (from a conscious hiphop group)is not the place to have discussions on teh social ills of our society??
Im targeting teh right audience, im targeting those, who i feel might be socially conscious and this, actions can happen, why would i build on other forums with like minded cats?? fuck building, those who know of the ills, be proactive, informing others, or demonstrating.. (thats why i dont build on line with like minded, we go out and physically do stuff.. not sit around online)
what is the poiint of sitting round a forum, discussing what we know??

only Actions cause change.. or in most cases in society, in action causes change.. Wu corp, is the only forum i am registered too, i used to use NSNO.CO.UK(lhavent ised ot om pver 5 years) but football is entertainment, nothing real or serious, and the heads their where alot less socially conscious, as they was mainly white middle classed folk,

Quote:
your not teh only one who cant believe im 34, people i meet, people i know,, cant believe how old i am. i have such a lively, exciting, random personality.. i just make everyone lauugh and feel good about themselves. i dont even look 34, i still get remarks i look 21.
- i have to admit, being young of heart has its benefits, aswell as remaining positive in the real world- keeps you healthy and younger looking.. (even tho when i take off my hat, my hair is crazy as fuckk lolol)

When you was 20-25 maybe you couldnt see past your level of understanding, but i take all information and work out my views based on facts available, i dont let belief, or dogma stereotype beliefs, facts should form beliefs/viewpoints
Do you know the properys of weed? do you know how it can used for medical purposes/meditative/and be used to form ideas and creativity??

but please show and prove how my level of understanding cant get passed a certain point, please show and proof, how anything i stated is not correct, im sure if you spent the time looking into what i relay, you will find it factually very accurate, but maybe you dont believe it, cos the ones who control this society dont educate you at school or in the mainstream media bout the issues i talk about.. well their is one great channel.. its called edge tv.. channel 200 on sky.. 201 and 203 information tv are dope too.

you and who are far beyond?? disseminating truth from bullshit?
not seeing how the quotes of the greatest minds of our time hadto say about society? and the way it is heading?

why do you chose to ignore such honest words that articulate the world around us so well?

as my opening line said, you displayed alot of your left minded-ism you need a better over all picture..

Quote:

A slave to the herb? how can you be a slave to something that is SCIENTIFICALLY proven to be not additive??

slave to a herb? i dont work towards the herb, i dont spend 9 plush ours a day pandering the herb, so i can get currency so i can by other goods..

lol again this paragraph shows adistinct lack of understanding of our reality or history.. are you still 20?

you do know that some of the greatest minds of our time, arrtists, inventors, scientists, have all used cannabis? up to there very deaths??

have you heard of ledonardo da vinci??

you do know where the word canvas comes from?? (yes cannabis)
ill post some interesting images at the end of this post, maybe you will get a better understanding..

see everything im into. i learn about it totally,.. shit i dont chat about i dont care about...

lol at your uneducated last few lines, i suggest you look at studies into cannabis and marijuana use,.

do you know what the benefits the different strains have? (indica/sativa/sensi)
how they creat endorphins in your mind,, how the THC/BCS'a and cannibols,
have different effects on your body?

show and proove how they distort my perception on life? are you just trying to sound like your having a go at me or do you have actual facts to back up your claims (besides your own educated views)

that is the end of my reply. i will now post images so your dumbass can understand a lil deeper abvout cannabis, and who used it, and if u do ur own research, you will see that these people used it until they DIED
causing no problems for themselves

but yes.. cannabis does cause problems for week minded, those whose minds get neurologically fucked up from having too much data/information inputted..

your views mean fuck all, if they are not based on facts, and from your posts showing your ignorence on this reality,refusal to see the real.
hence why your views are so WRONG, based on nothing tangable. just your own hatred towards me.. which im sure if you was living your life, you would be happy, thus not hating on those who understand this reality, much deeper than yourself..

willie the grounds keeper is the perfect handle and name ofr you.. cos your a good slave.. just clean up around you.. do remedial work,, thats all your skills and mental scope allow for..

slaves dont think for themselves.. they follow the views of the heard, and assume they are real views, based on no facts or research...

^^ save and zoom in.

again save and zoom in

image information -> I spent almost a hundred hours researching all the various companies that work in these industries, and took out companies that look like they're doing their part to be environmentally friendly or use renewable energies or whatever. So I feel fairly confident in saying this list represents the true "bad guys" that benefit from cannabis being illegal and probably lobby for it to stay that way.

[Note: If you want to see more detail and read the text, click "Download" on the picture to see the high-res version.]

http://www.slatts.ukfsn.org/famous.htm

• Abbie Hoffman
• Abraham Lincoln. On a Hohner box cover but disputed.
• Al Gore.
• Aldous Huxley
• Aleister Crowley
• Alexander Dumas
• Alice B. Toklas
• Allen Ginsberg. Poet.
• Alexis Korner. Musician.
• Andy Warhol. Artist.
• Annita Roddock. Founder 'The Body Shop'.
• Anjelica Huston. Hollywood actress. Jack Nicholson's girlfriend for 17 years. Pro-drug statements by her in Peter McWilliams book, 'Ain't Nobody's Business if You Do: The Absurdity of Consensual Crimes in Our Free Country'.
• Arthur Conan Doyle. Author, creator 'Sherlock Holmes'.
• Aswad. Musicians.
• Beatles.
• Bill Clinton.
• Bill Gates. Not confirmed, just very strongly hinted at in the Playboy interview
• Bill Murray Arrested for possession
• Bob Denver.
• Bob Dylan. Poet, singer, song writer.
• Bob Marley. Poet, singer, song writer.
• The Bishop of Monmouth.
• Brian Eno. Singer, song writer. Signed 'Independent' list.
• Boy George.
• British Lords & MP's - too many to list .
• Buddy Rich.
• Cab Calloway. Jazz musician.
• Carl Sagan. Author.
• Caroline Coon. Artist, founder 'Release', manager of the Clash.
• Carl Segan . Author.
• Carlos Santana. Musician, guitarist.
• Carrie Fischer.
• Cary Grant.
• Cary Mullis. Nobel Laurate, Biology
• Charles Beaudelaire
• Charles Dickens. Claims but no evdience.
• Cheech Marin.
• Chris Armstrong. Footballer, tested positive.
• Chris Conrad.
• Chris Farley. 60's singer.
• Chris Rock.
• Conan O'Brian.
• Count Basie. Jazz legend.
• &nbspame Ruth Runsiman. Author; Police Federation Report (March 2000) advising liberlization.
• &nbspave Gilmour . Musician ; Pink Floyd.
• &nbspave 'Tinki Winky' Thompson - TV personality (UK); the Tellie Tubbie that was sacked.
• &nbspiego Rivera.
• &nbspion Fortune.
• &nbspioscorides.
• &nbspizzy Gillespie.
• &nbspouglas Adams. Author.
• &nbspr Francis Crick. Nobel Prize winner.
• &nbspr Lester Grinspoon.
• &nbspr Mark Porter. TV doctor who says cannabis is not more harmful than alcohol.
• &nbspr Anne Biezanek (authoress)
• &nbspr R.D.Laing.
• &nbspr John Marks
• &nbspr W.B. O'Shaugnessy.
• &nbsprew Barrymore.
• &nbspuke Ellington.
• Eddie Ellison. Ex head of Scotland Yard Drug Squad.
• Edgar Allen Poe. Author, multi-drug user.
• Elvis Presley. Singer, FBI informer.
• Emperor Liu Chi-nu.
• Emperor Shen-Nung.
• Ernest Hemmingway. Author.
• Errol Flynn.
• Fela Kuti. Musician. Afro/jazz king.
• Felix Dennis. Publisher.
• Fitz Hugh Ludlow.
• Fran Healey. Musician; Travis.
• Francis Ford Coppella.
• Francis Rabelais.
• Francis Wilkinson. Ex Chief Constable of Gwent Police.
• Fredreich Nietzshe.
• Ganesh - Hindu God.
• Gary Johnson.
• Gene Krupa.
• George Clinton. Ex President's brother.
• George W Bush. Possibly the greatest living hypocrite.
• George Gurdjieff.
• George Melly. Jazz musician (early sponsor of Legalise Cannabis Campaign, Uk).
• George Michael. Singer.
• George Washington.
• George Soros.
• Gerard de Nerval.
• Gilberto Gil. Brazilian musical icon.
• The Greatful Dead.
• Hasan I-Sabah.
• Heinrich Khunrath.
• Helen Petrova Blavatsky.
• Henri Michaux.
• Herman Hesse.
• Hiero the Second.
• Howard Marks. Author, cannabis smuggller.
• Howard Stern, Admitted it on the radio.
• Hua T'o.
• Hunter S. Thompson. Smoked weed and snorted coke with George Bush.
• Ian Botham. Convicted Cricket legend.
• Irvine Welsh.
• Kurt Cobain.
• Jabir Ibn el-Hayyan.
• Jack Herer. Author 'The Emporor Wears No Cloths'
• Jack Kerouac. Author ' On the Road'.
• Jack Nicholson. Film actor.
• Jackie Gleason.
• Jackson Pollock.
• Jane Fonda. Actress.
• James Brown. Singer, song writer.
• Janis Joplin. Singer, song writer.
• Jesse 0Ventura.
• Jerry Lee Lewis. Musician, song writer.
• Jimmy Dorsey.
• Jimmy Hendrix. Rock guitarist, singe, song writer
• Jim Morrison. Musician, songwriter; The Doors.
• Joan of Arc. Accused of using 'witch herbs' (another name for cannabis).
• Joan Rivers.
• Joe Strummer. Musician, singer, songer writer; The Clash.
• John Belushi.
• John Denver.
• John F Kennedy. Popular US president (assassinated).
• John Keats. Poet.
• John Lennon. Musician, song writer; The Beatles.
• John Le Mesurier. Tried it but said it's not for him.
• Johnny Cash.
• John Peel. DJ, BBC broadcaster.
• John Sinclair.
• Judge John L. Kane. Chief Judge from the US District Court
• Julie Christie. Actress.
• Jules Verne.
• John Wayne. 'I tried it once but it didn't do anything to me.'
• Kelsey Grammar.
• Ken Livingston. Mayor of London - supports decriminalisation but does not smoke or support the use of recreational drugs.
• Kirk Douglas. Actor.
• Kurt Cobain.
• Larry Adler. Harmonica player and
friend of George Gershwin. May have written a song about it.
• Lenny Bruce. Comedian.
• Lewis Carroll. Author 'Alice in Wonderland'.
• Linda St Clair
• Little Richard. Musician.
• Lord Avebury.
• Lord Byron. Poet.
• Lord Deedes.
• Lord Tony Gifford. QC, civil rights lawyer.
• Louis Armstrong. 'Oh what a wonderful world'.
• Louis Hebert.
• Mark Thomas . Comedian.
• Marlon Brando. Actor.
• Martin Sheen.
• Mary Shelly. Author 'Frankinstein'.
• Mary Tyler Moore.
• Mick Jagger. Singer, song writer, The Rolling Stones.
• Michael Mansfield QC. Lawyer.
• Jade Jagger.
• JC 100. Fastest rapper in the west.
• JT Moore. Legendary white rasta guitarist.
• Mike Tyson.
• Miles Davis. Jazz/rock drummer.
• Mo Mowlan. Genuine honest politician.
• Modigliani. Sculptor.
• Montgomery Clift. Mentioned in his biography.
• Neil Diamond.
• Nick Hornby. Author.
• Niel Young. Musician.
• Norman Mailer. Author.
• Oasis. Rock band.
• Oliver Stone.
• Oscar Wilde. Poet.
• Pablo Picasso. Artist.
• Pancho Villa. Mexican bandit revolutionary.
• Paul Flynn. Uk Member of Parliament.
• Paul McCartney. Musician, song writer; The Beatles.
• Paul Simon. Musician, song writer.
• Pharoahs of Egypt. Traces in body samples.
• Phil Donohue.
• Phil Tufnell. Former test cricketer, now media celeb.
• Peter Fonda. Actor; 'Easy Rider'.
• Peter Sellers. Actor, comedian.
• Peter Tosh. Musician.
• Philip K. Dick. Science fiction author.
• Pierre Burton.
• Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
• Pink Floyd; Syd Barret and Roger Waters.
• Prince Charles. Heir to the Throne. Quoted while visiting a hospital; 'I understand cannabis is good for medical use' .
• Prince William.
• Prince Harry.
• Pythagoras.
• Queen Arnegunde.
• Queen Victoria. Used it for medical purposes.
• Ram Dass.
• Ray Charles. Musician.
• Rev Kenneth Leech.
• Richard Branson. 'Virgin'. Entreprenur.
• Richard Feynman, Nobel Prize Laureate physicist, founder of quantum electrodynamics.
• Richard Prior.
• Richard Wilson. Actor; 'One Foot in the Grave'.
• Rimbaud. Author.
• Robert Burns. Mentioned it in a poem.
• Robert 'King' Carter. Grower.
• Robert Anton Wilson. Author.
• Robert Mitchum. Jailed 90 days for possession of marijuana, 1949.
• Roger McGough. 60's liverpool poet.
• Rolling Stones. Rock band.
• Ronnie Scot. Jazz club owner, musician, busted on stage 1958, at his club in Soho, London.
• S Club 7. 'Super clean' pop band, busted in Soho, very embarrassing.
• Salvador Dali. Artist.
• Samuel Beckett.
• Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Poet.
• Shen Nung. One of the fathers of Chinese medicine. 2700 B.C .
• Sinead O'Connor. Singer.
• Sidi-Hidi.
• Sigmun Freud. Shrink.
• Sonny Bono.
• Super Furry Animals. Welsh band who wrote a song about Howard Marks.
• Stephen King.
• Sting/Gordon Sumners.
• Tariq Ali. Activist Writer.
• Tenessee Williams. Author.
• Terence McKenna. Author.
• Terry Gilliam. Actor, comedian;Monty Python.
• The Who. Rock band.
• Thelonius Monk.
• Thomas Jefferson.
• Timothy Leary.
• Tom Lehrer.
• Top Tories. Senior members of the shadow cabinet.
• Tony Elliot. Publisher, 'Time Out.
• Tracy Blevins. Artist.
• Tuppy Gore.
• UB40. Band.
• Victor Hugo.
• Vincent Van Gogh. Artist.
• Walt Disney. Cartoonist.
• Walter Benjamin.
• Whitney Houstonn. Busted at Hawaii airport but ran away.
• William Burroughs. Author, poet, artist.
• Will Self. Author. Did smack on Blairs plane.
• William Shakespeare. Playwright.
• William Straw. UK Home Sec Jack Straw's son. Cautioned for supplying undercover journalists in pub 'shocker'.
• Willie Nelson.
• Winston Churchill. British Prime Minister, poet, artist & multi drug user.
• Woody Harrelson. Actor. Features in a book on growing medical marijuana .
• Zoroaster. Persian prophet.

go check sauces..

stop being so ignorant, think for yourself.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-04-2012 at 06:09 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #178
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
thankyou for this most excellent post, it has shown me alot about your left minded views.. You really should use your whole mind, not just the left hand side.. So you can get a complete picture..
Ill keep this brief and blunt. I wont get too deep into it, as im sure ill fuck you up neurologically.. So ill try and keep it simple

ok, so i been on wu corp since 2002, are you saying a forum (from a conscious hiphop group)is not the place to have discussions on teh social ills of our society??
Im targeting teh right audience, im targeting those, who i feel might be socially conscious and this, actions can happen, why would i build on other forums with like minded cats?? Fuck building, those who know of the ills, be proactive, informing others, or demonstrating.. (thats why i dont build on line with like minded, we go out and physically do stuff.. Not sit around online)
what is the poiint of sitting round a forum, discussing what we know??

Only actions cause change.. Or in most cases in society, in action causes change.. Wu corp, is the only forum i am registered too, i used to use nsno.co.uk(lhavent ised ot om pver 5 years) but football is entertainment, nothing real or serious, and the heads their where alot less socially conscious, as they was mainly white middle classed folk,

your not teh only one who cant believe im 34, people i meet, people i know,, cant believe how old i am. I have such a lively, exciting, random personality.. I just make everyone lauugh and feel good about themselves. I dont even look 34, i still get remarks i look 21.
- i have to admit, being young of heart has its benefits, aswell as remaining positive in the real world- keeps you healthy and younger looking.. (even tho when i take off my hat, my hair is crazy as fuckk lolol)

when you was 20-25 maybe you couldnt see past your level of understanding, but i take all information and work out my views based on facts available, i dont let belief, or dogma stereotype beliefs, facts should form beliefs/viewpoints
do you know the properys of weed? Do you know how it can used for medical purposes/meditative/and be used to form ideas and creativity??

But please show and prove how my level of understanding cant get passed a certain point, please show and proof, how anything i stated is not correct, im sure if you spent the time looking into what i relay, you will find it factually very accurate, but maybe you dont believe it, cos the ones who control this society dont educate you at school or in the mainstream media bout the issues i talk about.. Well their is one great channel.. Its called edge tv.. Channel 200 on sky.. 201 and 203 information tv are dope too.

You and who are far beyond?? Disseminating truth from bullshit?
Not seeing how the quotes of the greatest minds of our time hadto say about society? And the way it is heading?

Why do you chose to ignore such honest words that articulate the world around us so well?

As my opening line said, you displayed alot of your left minded-ism you need a better over all picture..

A slave to the herb? How can you be a slave to something that is scientifically proven to be not additive??

Slave to a herb? I dont work towards the herb, i dont spend 9 plush ours a day pandering the herb, so i can get currency so i can by other goods..

Lol again this paragraph shows adistinct lack of understanding of our reality or history.. Are you still 20?

You do know that some of the greatest minds of our time, arrtists, inventors, scientists, have all used cannabis? Up to there very deaths??

Have you heard of ledonardo da vinci??

You do know where the word canvas comes from?? (yes cannabis)
ill post some interesting images at the end of this post, maybe you will get a better understanding..

See everything im into. I learn about it totally,.. Shit i dont chat about i dont care about...

Lol at your uneducated last few lines, i suggest you look at studies into cannabis and marijuana use,.

Do you know what the benefits the different strains have? (indica/sativa/sensi)
how they creat endorphins in your mind,, how the thc/bcs'a and cannibols,
have different effects on your body?

Show and proove how they distort my perception on life? Are you just trying to sound like your having a go at me or do you have actual facts to back up your claims (besides your own educated views)

that is the end of my reply. I will now post images so your dumbass can understand a lil deeper abvout cannabis, and who used it, and if u do ur own research, you will see that these people used it until they died
causing no problems for themselves

but yes.. Cannabis does cause problems for week minded, those whose minds get neurologically fucked up from having too much data/information inputted..

Your views mean fuck all, if they are not based on facts, and from your posts showing your ignorence on this reality,refusal to see the real.
Hence why your views are so wrong, based on nothing tangable. Just your own hatred towards me.. Which im sure if you was living your life, you would be happy, thus not hating on those who understand this reality, much deeper than yourself..

Willie the grounds keeper is the perfect handle and name ofr you.. Cos your a good slave.. Just clean up around you.. Do remedial work,, thats all your skills and mental scope allow for..

Slaves dont think for themselves.. They follow the views of the heard, and assume they are real views, based on no facts or research...

^^ save and zoom in.

Again save and zoom in

image information -> i spent almost a hundred hours researching all the various companies that work in these industries, and took out companies that look like they're doing their part to be environmentally friendly or use renewable energies or whatever. So i feel fairly confident in saying this list represents the true "bad guys" that benefit from cannabis being illegal and probably lobby for it to stay that way.

[note: If you want to see more detail and read the text, click "download" on the picture to see the high-res version.]

http://www.slatts.ukfsn.org/famous.htm

• abbie hoffman
• abraham lincoln. On a hohner box cover but disputed.
• al gore.
• aldous huxley
• aleister crowley
• alexander dumas
• alice b. Toklas
• allen ginsberg. Poet.
• alexis korner. Musician.
• andy warhol. Artist.
• annita roddock. Founder 'the body shop'.
• anjelica huston. Hollywood actress. Jack nicholson's girlfriend for 17 years. Pro-drug statements by her in peter mcwilliams book, 'ain't nobody's business if you do: The absurdity of consensual crimes in our free country'.
• arthur conan doyle. Author, creator 'sherlock holmes'.
• aswad. Musicians.
• beatles.
• bill clinton.
• bill gates. Not confirmed, just very strongly hinted at in the playboy interview
• bill murray arrested for possession
• bob denver.
• bob dylan. Poet, singer, song writer.
• bob marley. Poet, singer, song writer.
• the bishop of monmouth.
• brian eno. Singer, song writer. Signed 'independent' list.
• boy george.
• british lords & mp's - too many to list .
• buddy rich.
• cab calloway. Jazz musician.
• carl sagan. Author.
• caroline coon. Artist, founder 'release', manager of the clash.
• carl segan . Author.
• carlos santana. Musician, guitarist.
• carrie fischer.
• cary grant.
• cary mullis. Nobel laurate, biology
• charles beaudelaire
• charles dickens. Claims but no evdience.
• cheech marin.
• chris armstrong. Footballer, tested positive.
• chris conrad.
• chris farley. 60's singer.
• chris rock.
• conan o'brian.
• count basie. Jazz legend.
•  dame ruth runsiman. Author; police federation report (march 2000) advising liberlization.
•  dave gilmour . Musician ; pink floyd.
•  dave 'tinki winky' thompson - tv personality (uk); the tellie tubbie that was sacked.
•  diego rivera.
•  dion fortune.
•  dioscorides.
•  dizzy gillespie.
•  douglas adams. Author.
•  dr francis crick. Nobel prize winner.
•  dr lester grinspoon.
•  dr mark porter. Tv doctor who says cannabis is not more harmful than alcohol.
•  dr anne biezanek (authoress)
•  dr r.d.laing.
•  dr john marks
•  dr w.b. O'shaugnessy.
•  drew barrymore.
•  duke ellington.
• eddie ellison. Ex head of scotland yard drug squad.
• edgar allen poe. Author, multi-drug user.
• elvis presley. Singer, fbi informer.
• emperor liu chi-nu.
• emperor shen-nung.
• ernest hemmingway. Author.
• errol flynn.
• fela kuti. Musician. Afro/jazz king.
• felix dennis. Publisher.
• fitz hugh ludlow.
• fran healey. Musician; travis.
• francis ford coppella.
• francis rabelais.
• francis wilkinson. Ex chief constable of gwent police.
• fredreich nietzshe.
• ganesh - hindu god.
• gary johnson.
• gene krupa.
• george clinton. Ex president's brother.
• george w bush. Possibly the greatest living hypocrite.
• george gurdjieff.
• george melly. Jazz musician (early sponsor of legalise cannabis campaign, uk).
• george michael. Singer.
• george washington.
• george soros.
• gerard de nerval.
• gilberto gil. Brazilian musical icon.
• the greatful dead.
• hasan i-sabah.
• heinrich khunrath.
• helen petrova blavatsky.
• henri michaux.
• herman hesse.
• hiero the second.
• howard marks. Author, cannabis smuggller.
• howard stern, admitted it on the radio.
• hua t'o.
• hunter s. Thompson. Smoked weed and snorted coke with george bush.
• ian botham. Convicted cricket legend.
• irvine welsh.
• kurt cobain.
• jabir ibn el-hayyan.
• jack herer. Author 'the emporor wears no cloths'
• jack kerouac. Author ' on the road'.
• jack nicholson. Film actor.
• jackie gleason.
• jackson pollock.
• jane fonda. Actress.
• james brown. Singer, song writer.
• janis joplin. Singer, song writer.
• jesse 0ventura.
• jerry lee lewis. Musician, song writer.
• jimmy dorsey.
• jimmy hendrix. Rock guitarist, singe, song writer
• jim morrison. Musician, songwriter; the doors.
• joan of arc. Accused of using 'witch herbs' (another name for cannabis).
• joan rivers.
• joe strummer. Musician, singer, songer writer; the clash.
• john belushi.
• john denver.
• john f kennedy. Popular us president (assassinated).
• john keats. Poet.
• john lennon. Musician, song writer; the beatles.
• john le mesurier. Tried it but said it's not for him.
• johnny cash.
• john peel. Dj, bbc broadcaster.
• john sinclair.
• judge john l. Kane. Chief judge from the us district court
• julie christie. Actress.
• jules verne.
• john wayne. 'i tried it once but it didn't do anything to me.'
• kelsey grammar.
• ken livingston. Mayor of london - supports decriminalisation but does not smoke or support the use of recreational drugs.
• kirk douglas. Actor.
• kurt cobain.
• larry adler. Harmonica player and
friend of george gershwin. May have written a song about it.
• lenny bruce. Comedian.
• lewis carroll. Author 'alice in wonderland'.
• linda st clair
• little richard. Musician.
• lord avebury.
• lord byron. Poet.
• lord deedes.
• lord tony gifford. Qc, civil rights lawyer.
• louis armstrong. 'oh what a wonderful world'.
• louis hebert.
• mark thomas . Comedian.
• marlon brando. Actor.
• martin sheen.
• mary shelly. Author 'frankinstein'.
• mary tyler moore.
• mick jagger. Singer, song writer, the rolling stones.
• michael mansfield qc. Lawyer.
• jade jagger.
• jc 100. Fastest rapper in the west.
• jt moore. Legendary white rasta guitarist.
• mike tyson.
• miles davis. Jazz/rock drummer.
• mo mowlan. Genuine honest politician.
• modigliani. Sculptor.
• montgomery clift. Mentioned in his biography.
• neil diamond.
• nick hornby. Author.
• niel young. Musician.
• norman mailer. Author.
• oasis. Rock band.
• oliver stone.
• oscar wilde. Poet.
• pablo picasso. Artist.
• pancho villa. Mexican bandit revolutionary.
• paul flynn. Uk member of parliament.
• paul mccartney. Musician, song writer; the beatles.
• paul simon. Musician, song writer.
• pharoahs of egypt. Traces in body samples.
• phil donohue.
• phil tufnell. Former test cricketer, now media celeb.
• peter fonda. Actor; 'easy rider'.
• peter sellers. Actor, comedian.
• peter tosh. Musician.
• philip k. Dick. Science fiction author.
• pierre burton.
• pierre elliot trudeau.
• pink floyd; syd barret and roger waters.
• prince charles. Heir to the throne. Quoted while visiting a hospital; 'i understand cannabis is good for medical use' .
• prince william.
• prince harry.
• pythagoras.
• queen arnegunde.
• queen victoria. Used it for medical purposes.
• ram dass.
• ray charles. Musician.
• rev kenneth leech.
• richard branson. 'virgin'. Entreprenur.
• richard feynman, nobel prize laureate physicist, founder of quantum electrodynamics.
• richard prior.
• richard wilson. Actor; 'one foot in the grave'.
• rimbaud. Author.
• robert burns. Mentioned it in a poem.
• robert 'king' carter. Grower.
• robert anton wilson. Author.
• robert mitchum. Jailed 90 days for possession of marijuana, 1949.
• roger mcgough. 60's liverpool poet.
• rolling stones. Rock band.
• ronnie scot. Jazz club owner, musician, busted on stage 1958, at his club in soho, london.
• s club 7. 'super clean' pop band, busted in soho, very embarrassing.
• salvador dali. Artist.
• samuel beckett.
• samuel taylor coleridge. Poet.
• shen nung. One of the fathers of chinese medicine. 2700 b.c .
• sinead o'connor. Singer.
• sidi-hidi.
• sigmun freud. Shrink.
• sonny bono.
• super furry animals. Welsh band who wrote a song about howard marks.
• stephen king.
• sting/gordon sumners.
• tariq ali. Activist writer.
• tenessee williams. Author.
• terence mckenna. Author.
• terry gilliam. Actor, comedian;monty python.
• the who. Rock band.
• thelonius monk.
• thomas jefferson.
• timothy leary.
• tom lehrer.
• top tories. Senior members of the shadow cabinet.
• tony elliot. Publisher, 'time out.
• tracy blevins. Artist.
• tuppy gore.
• ub40. Band.
• victor hugo.
• vincent van gogh. Artist.
• walt disney. Cartoonist.
• walter benjamin.
• whitney houstonn. Busted at hawaii airport but ran away.
• william burroughs. Author, poet, artist.
• will self. Author. Did smack on blairs plane.
• william shakespeare. Playwright.
• william straw. Uk home sec jack straw's son. Cautioned for supplying undercover journalists in pub 'shocker'.
• willie nelson.
• winston churchill. British prime minister, poet, artist & multi drug user.
• woody harrelson. Actor. Features in a book on growing medical marijuana .
• zoroaster. Persian prophet.

Go check sauces..

Stop being so ignorant, think for yourself.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #179
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

lmao. in my personal experience, weed is the worst thing in the world for creativity and being productive. the negative aspects like paranoia, lack of motivation are not a joke.

soul controller is a hippy, thats about all there is to it. he thinks weed makes him connect with people and reality on a different level, infact dude you're just high. get over it.

i smoke every now and then as a movie watching enhancer late at night. if your an easily excited dink like soul and smoke it every day you probably start looking at bank notes and seeing aliens and thinking barack obama is a robot being controlled by a corporate axis of evil.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #180
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote