news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #61
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

grotty meaning dirty , shitty , .
like those dildos you are trying to sell .
so you gonna answer souls question?
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #62
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^word american goverment provides grants to keep retarded like u wit work

word word
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #63
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday/2078 View Post
grotty meaning dirty , shitty , .
Like those dildos you are trying to sell .
So you gonna answer souls question?
he has not balls
Old 05-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #64
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats up with you Brits? so damn serious for whatever reason.

Rob's prolly laughing his ass off at work, while causing you all mass distress and brain aneuryms

dont stop by any means, i find this all rather entertaining. but damn, so sensitive. by the responses im reading, its not Sideshow who seems to be a female.

pull ya skirts up Brits.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #65
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I know tio , i told him this weeks ago , bob es un comepollas
Old 05-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #66
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

^YUP

de q sta hablando el desvariao este de el mason? LoLOL
Old 05-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #67
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
whats up with you Brits? so damn serious for whatever reason.

Rob's prolly laughing his ass off at work, while causing you all mass distress and brain aneuryms

dont stop by any means, i find this all rather entertaining. but damn, so sensitive. by the responses im reading, its not Sideshow who seems to be a female.

pull ya skirts up Brits.

lol , yo bob dishes it out bro so he can take it too.
Its not serious , i am sat here laughing too smoking my blue widow.
Check the title thread that bob made, is that not asking for him to get shitted on.
I dont appreciate him labelling me and drunk wu clones , we make beats We want to hear if they are wuesque so be it , better that than some kanye jayz shit imo.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #68
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

drunk, did you see wu tang are in spain in july ? wheres "Fraga"?
Old 05-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #69
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

foreign insults hardly carry any weight Monk, and i wont be assed to translate that. so dont bother

side note, dig the beat in ya sig

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #70
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
drunk, did you see wu tang are in spain in july ? wheres "Fraga"?
lol @ fraga hahahah
yes siir i will be there!
Old 05-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #71
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
foreign insults hardly carry any weight Monk, and i wont be assed to translate that. so dont bother

side note, dig the beat in ya sig
i dont have inusulted you fam, just wondering what did u mean... thats all

btw , tyvm
Old 05-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #72
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
lol @ fraga hahahah
yes siir i will be there!
dope llevate una camera y grabalo to put on youtube , de que esta cerca this fraga?
Old 05-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #73
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

LMAO well i was wondering you meant as well. i cant speak spanish fam lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #74
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

i will bro! fraga? he was spanish politician , no se what u mean con eso LOL
Old 05-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #75
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

dont worry its on the poster, is it monegros?