news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Ironman, You Gonna Answer My Question About Why You're Single?

Since you refuse to answer my question in private, i'm gonna ask you for people to see. I see you responded before in Know The Ledge forum when there was a topic posted about black women and you were saying black women get with black men that got materialistic things because they don't want black men that don't have those things. You told me you got some nice things and i asked you how come you're single and you didn't answer. I know you're having the same problem with black women that i'm having and it's ok to admit that because black women are difficult to deal with. I don't like being single but i deal with it. I love black women and maybe one day i'll get a woman and maybe i won't get one. I'm not gonna trip about it if i'm single until i die. I want a black woman or a white woman. I don't discriminate against white women. I know you told me you don't want white women Ironman. Why is that?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOOKS LIKE CHARLES JONES WANTS TO BANG IRONmAN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

AHAHAHAHAHahhahAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #5
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry charles, Ira only dates celebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Since you refuse to answer my question in private, i'm gonna ask you for people to see. I see you responded before in Know The Ledge forum when there was a topic posted about black women and you were saying black women get with black men that got materialistic things because they don't want black men that don't have those things. You told me you got some nice things and i asked you how come you're single and you didn't answer. I know you're having the same problem with black women that i'm having and it's ok to admit that because black women are difficult to deal with. I don't like being single but i deal with it. I love black women and maybe one day i'll get a woman and maybe i won't get one. I'm not gonna trip about it if i'm single until i die. I want a black woman or a white woman. I don't discriminate against white women. I know you told me you don't want white women Ironman. Why is that?
I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed. I won't even cross that line.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whenever I see a CJ post I just imagine him as a steve urkel looking mofo

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed. I won't even cross that line.
ahahahah

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Detailed answers plz as to y both of u are single

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your all fags.,

you should date girls who you connect with, the ones that can understand you, whether black white pink purple or yes even brown.,

if the girl you want is interested in money or what job you have ( lol at materialistic ass women who thinks a job actually shows what the person is like.. ie.. george bush, tony blair, they reached the pinnacle of what they can be, but their murderers, laughing at the acusations, even those who own corps businesses all have had to be rough and hard on people..)

so anyway maybe you guys are looking for women you cant have.

i know plenty of black girls.. dont make me post fb links to my friends.. and none of my black girl mates are materialistic or give a fuck about what job u haz.

their sweet, caring, down to earth and foine... ahh i has to post one pic? so tempting.. you will all froth at the mouth.. hmm

this is steph.. i used to date her.. oh my...7 years ago or so..shes 25 now..

actually want to post more pics.. of others.. but i wont.. anyway..

your create non existent issues over black women or white women,, then due to your own fears, those issues manifest in real life..

you attract, so when your attracted, see what attracts you, if your mind is right and you know the powers of your mind/thoughts you will be attracted to those who have very similar views on reality as your self.,.

if you find they do not.. your thoughts of who you want, and what you want are being confused..

ive been out with white girls from england, white girls from america.. indians, non religious muslims.. religious muslims.. lol africans/west indians..
and a very sexy polish girl.. noms..
and various mixed species.. lol my fave being :s miss toolsee whose mother is french/indian/italian father creoli?/maldives.madagascer african

lol would love to get back with miss toolsee.. but :S ughh

wtf why am i telling u about my shit.. oi stop it!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

maybe you could win over her mother?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

that chick is cute, cute face. well done swoll clampoker.

imo theres 3 types of faces, beautiful, ugly and cute. i go for cute everytime.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #15
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i go for ugly. actually, skanky to be more specific. love it. cumming in a beautiful womans face is like smearing shit on a bob ross painting, it just doesn't do it for me.
blasting in a skanky bitch's grill is what i live for

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
wtf why am i telling u about my shit..
haha