news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default GANGRENE Dropping new EP in April... THE ODDITORIUM EP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn these guys aint playin!! Another new EP coming in April... hopefully another 6 - 8 tracks of grimey goodness!!!

http://www.hhv.de/item_270539.html

Description: The Odditorium EP begins where Vodka & Ayahuasca left off, with Al and Oh lyrically blessing the masses over gritty, psychedelic rock tinged beats.

Can't wait for this shit to drop!!!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

damn... these dudes are really going ham. they both have always been workhorses, so i cant say i'm too surprised, but i mean shit - they're dropping shit every other month it seems.

mark this as another anticipated release
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get action bronson on this.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wonderful news.

I'm sure it'll be more top-shelf product from an amazing tandem.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HELL YEAH!!!, can't wait.. i got all Gangrene releases on vinyl except for the "Sawblade EP" single and i will definitely pick this one up as well. i really hope Roc Marciano, Cormega and Prodigy is featured.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

This is great news!! Thanks for that info. peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

This came outta nowhere! Thanks for the info.
kingfonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:29 AM   #8
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

they just keep beasting...giving food to my ears all the time
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

bump. shit is out and free 99. it is also incredibly dope, but what did you expect.

"jump with ya hands in the air like jordan's fadeaway"

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satelli...reviewnoinsite
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another banger from one of the hottest duos in the game right now... it's only 10 minutes long (i was expecting them to at least add the instrumentals to the vinyl), as it is now it would have fit on a 7" single. but shit is hot though and I love that Decon seem to let them release new music whenever ALC and Oh No see fit. considering the short length and the price + shipping and everything i won't buy it unless by some miracle i find it in a store over here. but i already supported the vinyl releases of "Gutter Water", the "Greneberg" compilation EP w. Roc Marcy and "Vodka & Ayahuasca" so it's no biggie. will definitely buy their next album though. i still haven't heard an even remotely weak release from this guy despite not being fan of ALC as an MC.

as far as the music on this I LOVE IT, i must have played it three times since it was released yesterday.. i like how just with the Greneberg compilation they are confident enough in their product to give fans the option of downloading the music for free and if they like it they will buy it. hottest tracks - "The Odditorium" and "Walking Hard" imo but they are all FIRE.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
kingfonzo
85 %ER

kingfonzo shaolin monk

Any of you vinyl heads that picked up the picture disc happen to notice if there are any production credits listed? Haven't seen them anywhere.
kingfonzo is offline   Reply With Quote