news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New raekwon video (a pine box story prod by 9th wonder)

http://www.xclusiveszone.net/2012/05...ry/#more-74359

Follow that link.peace

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

maybe it's just me but I wish 9th or Pete Rock would lace the Wu with an album.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
maybe it's just me but I wish 9th or Pete Rock would lace the Wu with an album.
Man I miss 9th's beats cause he was one of them bringing heat this century. I think RZA is capable of more than Pete at the moment (did you hear Monumental and Pete's not the same). 9th Wonder fuckedup pretty bad. Oh No, Madlib, J Rawls, Kev Brown, Oddissee, Young RJ are great producers but they'll never work with Wu I guess....
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

dig it
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rae is putting in that work..u cant even front on that yo..9th wonder is Illmatic..I love that his shit has upgraded ..not the same ol repetitive sequence he used to be on baseline wise

Old 05-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
sneakerfrea

sneakerfrea shaolin monk

that beat in that 9th wonder video he made for Nas is cool and all, but I hate when producers get way too overhyped when they are listening to their own beats, and start hooting and hollering and pretending they are playing the drums and shit. calm down. that beat is good, but it aint that good. 9th Wonder is a very good producer, but when it boils down to it, he really aint much more than a new age Pete Rock/Primo clone. Not that thats necessarily a bad thing. But sometimes dudes be feeling themselves a little too much. Ok , rant over LOL
sneakerfrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

mannn...if you aint a producer..u woudnt understand the feeling of banging out heat..what he is doing is not foreign to producers...its like 2nd nature to get excited when you make a banging beat yo

Old 05-02-2012, 01:20 AM   #9
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's good, but I don't know why Rae posts videos months after his albums already come out
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:26 AM   #10
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

a lotta video fags out there who only get exposed to music through vids

agree with shifter

shocked to see ppl shitting on pete and 9th... a couple beats on monumental were amazing, especialy the title track

you also have to remember if they laced wu with a project, their old beats would be in play too, unreleased shit... remember that the joy was created in 97? the strong arm steady version of that track was iller though

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:40 AM   #11
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

why does it matter when he released the video? maybe he enjoys doing them, maybe he likes keeping his name out there, maybe some of his fans like this shit? i dont fuck with videos personally, but i dont get why it matters that he put the shit out now
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:46 AM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
a lotta video fags out there who only get exposed to music through vids

agree with shifter

shocked to see ppl shitting on pete and 9th... a couple beats on monumental were amazing, especialy the title track

you also have to remember if they laced wu with a project, their old beats would be in play too, unreleased shit... remember that the joy was created in 97? the strong arm steady version of that track was iller though
I'm not shitting on Pete Rock. I am stating the obvious. 9th Wonder was a lot, lot better years ago when he worked with Masta Ace, Khrysis and ofcourse his mindblowing beats with Little Brother. Pete Rock is one of my all time favorites and Mecca and the Soul Brother is in my top 10 of all time. If he brings old beats ok but The Joy was nothing special, Pete can do million times better than that; Fakin Jax, I Got A Love, TROY, Escape, The Basement, Can't Front On Me and a lot of others from that time. The only great beat I heard from Pete last couple of years is the one he did last year for Torae. Pete Rock is just not the same, he was killing it with the SP and in the beginning he did a pretty good job with the MPC2000xl on the Soul Survivor's, but after that it went downhill. I love Pete's beats but he's not the same and I agree that some beats had potential on Monumental, but if it was Pete 15 years ago he would've killed those samples and flipped it in a crazy way and add some psychedelic drums to it and our minds would be blown away. Monumental was a huge disappointment to me, from both sides.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:12 AM   #13
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Rae is da hardest workin rapper out there, period!

new Peterock beats wont suit wu. 9th's good from time 2 time.
wanna see mo premo wit wu
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote