news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #46
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
repped

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:23 AM   #47
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Sleepwalker View Post
^I didn't really like the Black and Brown album.

CUZ YOUR A HOMO THIS SONG IS A BANGER

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #48
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

^dude can toss up one song on the strength of an album. LOL

faggot.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #49
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
^lol that shit was gay but at least they can blame it on high drug usage.

danny brown does PSA's on why weeds a gateway drug
aahahahahah are you serious?

LOL on top of his voice sounding like nails on chalkboard, this makes him a complete faggit

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:21 AM   #50
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
maybe cuz weed was a gateway drug for him??

and for somebody calling a nigga gay and saying they "don't like faggots" you sure have a lot of opinions on another man's fashion decisions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Sleepwalker View Post
^I didn't really like the Black and Brown album.

XXX was dope as fuck, top to bottom. Dude can spit, and he's entertaining as fuck

Dude has a faggy haircut and some missing teeth but who gives a shit? it makes you look like a fag that your reluctant to check for a dude 'cus his odd style stirs up your own fruity insecurities LMAO

XXX = One of the best releases last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
I'm not gay, just wondering - why do you hate gays?
Always interesting to get a new explanation for an irrational stance.

P.S. I think it's safe to say D.Brown is not gay, so you just don't like the way he dresses?
I bet ALL you faggits where posting franticaly in the thread about prodigy being gay.

AND i bet ALL you faggits where laughing at ghost faces son and clowning ghost for his SON acting like a fruit loop

dont lie, faggit. I saw you. that double standard is played out

Old 05-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #51
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

Prodigy gay? Ghost's son? NO idea what the fuck this loser is talking about.

I've only heard two releases from this Danny Brown dude, and one of them is a really decent and entertaining album.

You either like the guys music or you don't. LOL @ grown men acting like highschool chicks.
'he screams too high pitch for me!' 'I wont listen to anyone who looks gayer then me!'

lol fags.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #52
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

^who are you talking about? did you get the point I was getting at with my posts? weirdo.

i PREFER atists who dress weird and who are on some other shit over the regular cliche ass rapper.

This cat got skills but his voice is unbearable. Completely ruins the listening experience imo