news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
sneakerfrea

sneakerfrea shaolin monk
Default Rae & Ghost from OB4CL to Ironman

Is it me or did these two take a big leap in their flow from these two albums. Don't get me wrong they were both classics imo, but when i listen to Ironman, I have always thought that Raekwon and Ghostface sound much more polished. It's like they got a little better lyrically, and with their delivery on Ironman. On OB4CL they still sounded a little bit like their styles on Enter the 36. I have always thought about this, but maybe i'm trippin lol. Am I the only one who sees/hears this?
sneakerfrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

its just you
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #3
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

You shouldn't be allowed to listen to Wu Tang albums

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:58 AM   #4
sneakerfrea

sneakerfrea shaolin monk

im telling you, those two sound ever so slightly more polished on ironman. compare their styles on enter the 36 chambers vs ironman. ghost was not as good on 36 chambers as he was on ironman. if you cant hear or comprehend at least that, then maybe youre the one who shouldnt be allowed to listed to the Wu.
sneakerfrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM   #5
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerfrea View Post
im telling you, those two sound ever so slightly more polished on ironman. compare their styles on enter the 36 chambers vs ironman. ghost was not as good on 36 chambers as he was on ironman. if you cant hear or comprehend at least that, then maybe youre the one who shouldnt be allowed to listed to the Wu.
You are right about Raekwon, he improved allright. He was better on Ironman, but on Forever he became even better and Immobilarity was like him at his best flow wise, lyrically. I do disagree about Ghost. He was a beast on OBFCL, lyrically he was a lot better on OBFCL than he was on Ironman.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Very observant of you.

It would be so because anyone who practices will get better. It makes sense.

DRINK AT MOE'S!!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

I agree that Rae did sound a little more polished lyrically and flow wise on Ironman....his flow on Black Jesus was insane....and also Ironmaiden.....

But on Immobilarity was his peak.....like 98-99 was his two best years

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tiger

some people still hate on Immobilarity, album was dopeness.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
Definitely that was Raekwon at his best.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

raekwon got a lot better, he outshined ghost on ironman a lot more than ghost did him on CL. ghostface ironman was transitioning into wu forever/supreme clientele ghost. he was better on CL than on ironman imo.
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post

People hate on LDS too but I think they both are good but its like they have 4-5 wack tracks at the end for no reason, LDS especially
Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghost murdered Rae on every song they collaborated on CL2. but Rae stood out more in Ironman
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

nah but Mef did (cl2)