news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Skampoe VS BarCode- SOUNDS OF THE PEOPLE LP

http://www.mediafire.com/?qeaywbckrygb1ly
Old 05-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice going in and putting in that work I see
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i try meng i try

PEACE TO BarCode for providing dirty sounding beats that i love
and for being on the fone with me while i record lol
this shit was fun to create
Old 05-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

checkin it out

but man, its too much now. you gotta hold on to some material. quantity is good but focusing on quality is gonna pay off.

im not partial to sit on material either, i dont like it, ask menes. i hate how long it takes for us to drop a song let alone an album. but thats like 7 album in 4 months. lol

still imma DL and check it out.

oh and by the way, this is an EP. LP is 25 minutes and up
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe non stoppinnn
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
checkin it out

but man, its too much now. you gotta hold on to some material. quantity is good but focusing on quality is gonna pay off.

im not partial to sit on material either, i dont like it, ask menes. i hate how long it takes for us to drop a song let alone an album. but thats like 7 album in 4 months. lol

still imma DL and check it out.

oh and by the way, this is an EP. LP is 25 minutes and up
25 minute? Cool, I ain't know that.

Thanx for peepin too
This shit is str8 skampoe quality fuck the bull shit
Y wait
I ain't selling the shit
If its good enough for my iPod it's good enough to share with who ever wants to listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
Skampoe non stoppinnn
Peace bro
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace yo this shit is dope especially cause I'm a feature lol.... nah on the real this shit is dope i enjoyed this EP , im really diggin the art work as wellthe cover is sick & is actually a very political/revolutionary image which is ill... also in netwerk after spitting you started talking that real shit...props... you need to put that in a verse i think the people would like to here that skampoe dropping knowledge on them

big up to barcode on the beats

even tho i respect your every day in the life type shit that you do I see what bronze is saying you can structure your tracks more professional which can elevate your game & improve your skills thus taking you to that next level, i think thats what people wanna see

that being said i have noticed very lil production coming out of this forum structured for hooks & 16'S, but hey either way shit is dope

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
25 minute? Cool, I ain't know that.

Thanx for peepin too
This shit is str8 skampoe quality fuck the bull shit
Y wait
I ain't selling the shit
If its good enough for my iPod it's good enough to share with who ever wants to listen

Peace bro
i expected that response lol

no worries man, im diggin what you put out. just something i noticed
like you said its straight Skampoe. and id expect nothing less hahaha

im just offering up some opines that might help you advance musically.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
peace yo this shit is dope especially cause I'm a feature lol.... nah on the real this shit is dope i enjoyed this EP , im really diggin the art work as wellthe cover is sick & is actually a very political/revolutionary image which is ill... also in netwerk after spitting you started talking that real shit...props... you need to put that in a verse i think the people would like to here that skampoe dropping knowledge on them

big up to barcode on the beats

even tho i respect your every day in the life type shit that you do I see what bronze is saying you can structure your tracks more professional which can elevate your game & improve your skills thus taking you to that next level, i think thats what people wanna see

that being said i have noticed very lil production coming out of this forum structured for hooks & 16'S, but hey either way shit is dope
respect!!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Sounds of the people equals homicide hill part2...shits naaaasty. Short but to the gut like a mufukka!!! Mega respeck to barcode as well for bangin ass beats. Sinista rippin it down man! You know I gotta have u hop on the Jigsama LP right

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo peace jig... thnx my dude.. just say when pm or email sinistaworks@gmail

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for listenin fellas. i had fun makin it too, Peace to Skampoe!!

Peace to $inista for spittin a dope verse

i know i could have done better on the beats but this is my first full project so im proud
Old 05-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #13
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Next ones with me after jigsama drops...we gotta finally politick that bro. But we'll talk about that on the jack or PM. Barcode on the left of the flesh. Props again my nakkaz,this shits beastly!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace Jig
Old 05-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

new video
BEEN ON THE BLOCK