news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 10-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #1
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury
Default Groups - they still alive?

Are any of the groups on the forum still active? I'm not talking Vatican, N.I. or Jokers (Jokers still out there though?) but the smaller groups? Wu New York, Wu Kanada (just examples) that type of shit? Or did all of this stuff die around 2009?
Old 10-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Jokers expired several years ago. lol

Do you like Wu Latino?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Do you like Wu Latino?

He does.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #4
5th state
ballin' on a budget

Old 10-28-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cannibal Covenant was the place to be...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:27 PM   #6
5th state
ballin' on a budget

^^rzarect that shit man. Wasn't Skampoe in there too?

Then again, wasn't Skampoe in every usergroup?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #7
5th state
ballin' on a budget

I hereby move for the installment of the usergroups

*Fear the Ignorant Black Man, a lively discussion group to which I would like to humbly invite prof CharlesJones & prof Ironman (prof Zooruka membership pending)

*Tha Hookalayaz, a champagne room to which I'd like to invite TheHound & CharlesJones to trade cock tales

*Red Delight, a celebration of ginger goddesses to which I'd like to invite Infinite Vag

*Cooley High, hangout of entertaining shitkickers like John Nash, noel411, check two, TheHound, Hanzo, Infinite Vag, Hectis, Drunken Monk, Skampoe, Chiba, Diggy, CEITED, Masked Avenger, Shorty Coffee Stain, BigKing.nl, Art Vandelay, Bobby Budknickers, Durag, Graveyard Shifter, Big Ben, 8, Frank Drebin, Sky Blue Bally Kid, Apollo Stash, ShaDynasty & last but not least Jasper -EPIC BUILDS in the making.

Last edited by 5th state; 10-29-2014 at 08:46 AM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote