news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-30-2011, 04:33 AM   #1
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey
Default Is Lil B's "I'm Gay" album any good?

I've heard people saying it's a 9.3/10. People that I know previously didn't like Lil B.

I can't tell if they're joking.

I've heard 1 song from the album, it isn't bad.

What did you guys think of it?
Old 06-30-2011, 04:46 AM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post

I've heard 1 song from the album, it isn't bad.

What did you guys think of it?
lmfao

A.D.D music

i dont know how people listen to this without feeling brain dead

he consistently makes the most boring and depressing music i have ever heard in my life.

lmao your brains must be full of junk and infinite voids

ahahahaha

fucking black holes in niggas brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:05 AM   #3
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

I'm not a Lil B fan.

That song I posted > Every other Lil B song combined

Nobody said he was Black Thought, but it's definetely a big step up.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:22 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tend to stay away from niggas with the word 'lil' in their name

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:32 AM   #5
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
What about lil fame?
Old 06-30-2011, 05:51 AM   #6
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Quote:
I actually have 0 songs on my iTunes with somebody named "Lil.." but not because they have "Lil.." in their name. That would be a "Lil'" stupid. LOL

M.O.P. are dope.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Little Brother
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:31 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Of course Lil Fame is dope, I'm just saying there is a monstrous amount of wack "rappers" with the word Lil in their name.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That beat is pretty dope, the main problem i have with Lil B is that hes such a fuckin boring rapper. His lyrics at times arent even that bad, but his flow is non-existant and he uses the same drone-y delivery in every track. If he got more hype and worked on his flow a bit he mightend be bad.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:46 AM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Lil' Wayne is generally crack on the mic, although when he does make something wack its always really fuckin' wack.

When you've downloaded this B album drop a review. I'd like to know.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Ok.

I think it's his monotone delivery.

I probably won't DL for a few days. I've quite a few albums I want to get to 1st.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #12
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
Little Brother

?

little

lil

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:14 PM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I tend to stay away from anyone who chooses "I'm Gay" as an album title.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 06-30-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #14
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I tend to stay away from anyone who chooses "I'm Gay" as an album title.
ahaha checkmate

Old 06-30-2011, 12:50 PM   #15
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Honestly the shock value of the album didn't come from the name but the actual quality of it.